Official Match Thread S33 Round 5 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello there U2tigers. How have you enjoyed your season so far?
Hi Barry.

I have so far. For some reason the off season seemed to drag on way more then it usually did, and I seem more exhausted from a Off season then during the season.

I just love good match threads, its where the SFA is at.

And this being a Ned_Flanders match thread, its more then anyone could wish for.

Hi Barry.

I have so far. For some reason the off season seemed to drag on way more then it usually did, and I seem more exhausted from a Off season then during the season.

I just love good match threads, its where the SFA is at.

And this being a Ned_Flanders match thread, its more then anyone could wish for.
I'm glad I get to enjoy his company each week this season. I'm considering tanking the OOB bid so I get to continue enjoying his company.

I had a literal stroke reading this
You must be frail if poor syntax on the internet induces a stroke.
Your head will literally explode after a week my shoddy grammar and spelling.
Luckily I m also super charming and engaging.

You did not just say sauce lmao

They say that sh*t on pr0n forums mate.
Hello Rioli8217. Do you not enjoy a bit of sauce with your meat pie? Or have you been banned from your local bakery for being a pervert?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be frail if poor syntax on the internet induces a stroke.
Your head will literally explode after a week my shoddy grammar and spelling.
Luckily I m also super charming and engaging.
Posting next to Baz you're overcooked, and covered in sauce to hide your frailties.
I think that's why people like you.

I'm glad I get to enjoy his company each week this season. I'm considering tanking the OOB bid so I get to continue enjoying his company.
'BREAKING NEWS'

OOB Athletics Director to announce the delisting of Ned_Flanders from the inaugural Sweet F.A. team.

More to come.

Sounds good, I'm sure Ned would take that very well as he seems to be enjoying his time at Gumbies.
He might not have use of his hands but don't let the tears in his eyes take your attention away from the forced smile on his face. Ned_Flanders loves the Gumbies.

I enjoy watching you insert your foot in your mouth with surgical precision
Your stroke as made you cranky.
It happens a lot unfortunately.
They say it can impact your whole personality.
I for one you return to your old self.
#1like1prayer

I think it's best for the league if he hangs around and supports you guys for the next few seasons.
No need. And if Old Boys doesn't get up we might as well close the entire league down. That expansion bid is the strongest bid ever.

Good evening all, how are we enjoying the Rapture so far?
Well its 14 pages long and we still have five days to go. The people are friendly though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 5 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back