Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

not unless the bunkers are ruled out of play. if your ball is in water in the bunker, you get a free drop to other parts of the bunker. not outside.

if there's been a ton of rain, the bunkers should be out of play.
Im genuinely shocked you're a golfer.

dont even start me on cushions... we have less couch than cushion these days
I'm happy to go head to head with anyone when it comes to cushions we have a few hundred (literally) not on display.
On our bed we have between 9 and 15 depending on the pattern she is running.
About 8 to 10 on each couch.
Ridiculous.
We also have a million lamps. We have 3 in our bedroom alone..who needs 3 lamps Inna bedroom.

why is that?
Had you pegged more of the social outcast type who is afraid of daylight and a prime candidate to become a school shooter.
I m as shocked as when I found out that NaturalDisaster went to real life parties.

Had you pegged more of the social outcast type who is afraid of daylight and a prime candidate to become a school shooter.
I m as shocked as when I found out that NaturalDisaster went to real life parties.
why does me playing golf exclude me from the 1st part?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to go head to head with anyone when it comes to cushions we have a few hundred (literally) not on display.
On our bed we have between 9 and 15 depending on the pattern she is running.
About 8 to 10 on each couch.
Ridiculous.
We also have a million lamps. We have 3 in our bedroom alone..who needs 3 lamps Inna bedroom.

yeah, we have the lamps happening too. my study is teh only room immune

I'm looking forward to release of the docuseries of the Gumbies s32 season.
What a rollercoaster!
The premiership victory is going to be an awesome finale.
That would be the most boring story ever told.
Seriously, you should check out the furies DVD, TMZ would be covering ever ****ing angle.
Trade scandals, expansion, leadership fmd.

You know the furies are f***ed when I'm the rock here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back