Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

apologies for being away, been tied up in Committee as I'm currently lobbying the committee to force WW19 to be traded against the Bombers will to the Gumbys

Barrybran came up with the idea of trading him to the Dragons, but the Committee like AceAndy and, well, you've met bazza

apologies for being away, been tied up in Committee as I'm currently lobbying the committee to force WW19 to be traded against the Bombers will to the Gumbys

Barrybran came up with the idea of trading him to the Dragons, but the Committee like AceAndy and, well, you've met bazza
what COULD go wrong?

What bs mate. As if that's true. No one likes AceAndy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please no, please no
don't do it, we'll do anything you want

The Gumbies are gunna be the new Bears

just with even less leadership, and shittier stuff to steal
lucky you guys recruited Riviat
he can teach you all how to be wayneo meatshield :)

Some jokes shouldn't be made.

This stuff is not funny guys.

I'm triggered big time.

I used to be worried about things like serious illness to me or a loved one, losing my job, the unstable nature of world politics. All normal stuff.

In the last 72 minutes since Ned_Flanders disturbing post I understand true fear, true anxiety.

My work has suffered, I'm sweating, Im scared to leave my seat or look at my computer. I'm pretty sure it's all a joke, but what if it's not, what if I really have to be in a match thread with him, I cant even say his name, every week.

I now have a much greater understanding of how a single event can change who you are.

#1like1prayer

Some jokes shouldn't be made.

This stuff is not funny guys.

I'm triggered big time.

I used to be worried about things like serious illness to me or a loved one, losing my job, the unstable nature of world politics. All normal stuff.

In the last 72 minutes since Ned_Flanders disturbing post I understand true fear, true anxiety.

My work has suffered, I'm sweating, Im scared to leave my seat or look at my computer. I'm pretty sure it's all a joke, but what if it's not, what if I really have to be in a match thread with him, I cant even say his name, every week.

I now have a much greater understanding of how a single event can change who you are.

#1like1prayer

do you want me to get Norma Lee Ava to teach you how to be a meatshield? she was pretty shit at it herself (too much free thought), but those who cant do teach

I contemplated taking Wayne in for a laugh before I realised he'd be allowed in our match threads each week. Definitely a case of short term gain for long term pain.

I contemplated taking Wayne in for a laugh before I realised he'd be allowed in our match threads each week. Definitely a case of short term gain for long term pain.

FFS, was Caz unavailable????

FFS, was Caz unavailable????
I never had an issue with Caz. I know she rubbed people up the wrong way but she always treated me respectfully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back