Usage for hash tag: 4)

1. Ants

Club Focus Richmond 2021 - Tarrant, Gibcus, Brown, Sonsie, Banks, Clarke

Maybe. But in 2019 GWS gave up a future first to move up 2 spots (to #4), Brisbane gave up a future second to move up one spot (to #22 & got a F4), GCS gave up a future #11 for #27 and Essendon gave up a F2 to move up 5 spots (to #30 & got #50). So crazy things do happen, it depends on the...
  2. Macca19

Mega Thread 2021 Draft

The 4 picks I took in the BigFooty Phantom Draft: Pick 14 - Josh Sinn (186cm Defender/Midfielder - Ranked #4) Pick 56 - Sam Breuer (183cm Midfielder/Defender - Ranked #37) Pick 66 - Harvey Harrison (181cm Midfielder - Ranked #38) Pick 67 - Oscar Adams (198cm Key Defender/Ruck - Ranked #41)
  3. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

...as people wake up to the fact that as long as he stays this is a complete and utter moral regardless of the penalty. #2 - VERRY ELLEEGANT ($32, #4) - Outside the fave and Spanish Mission will be the only decent horse in the race if she lines up. The price is huge as she probably starts third...
  4. Giant Strides

Draft Expert Knightmare's 2021 Draft Almanac

...someone who throws in the difference in points between a later first round pick & #4 (or two second round picks whose sum is around the points of #4); they will still want a premium to move down the order and reduce their chances of getting a better kid. A 400 point deficit in either...
  5. iluvparis

...($50, #3) - Prep concerns but if they pull the right reign he is in this up to his ears - in the Underwood this week. 4 - SUREFIRE ($120, #4) - Concerning drift on the fair this week - where is he? 5 - DAWN PATROL ($15.5, #5) - Well weighted if he kind find his Euro form but can he? Rock...
  6. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...Freo would want to do that trade anyway? My thought would be for Freo to target Erasmus and Amiss, or Johnson as a backup. Unless you're worried that Crows or Hawks snaffle Erasmus ahead of you, which is possible, but #2 (or #4) seems slightly early for Erasmus. Or is it Callaghan that you want?
  7. iluvparis

...- concerningly the Lloyd horse he beat at Royal Ascot was beaten out of sight at Leopardstown on Champions weekend. 5 - DAWN PATROL ($16.50, #4) - Former darling sliding down the rankings - needs to show something next time out and currently poison in the antepost markets. 6 - SPANISH MISSION...
  8. iluvparis

...LW #3) - Will have her hands full with Zaaki in the Cox Plate but he won't be going to Flemington...hopefully she does 3 - Surefire ($60, LW #4) - Rising up the rankings this week by just not turning up to the races - feels like that could be a common theme this year 4 - Dawn Patrol ($16.50...
  9. T

List Mgmt. Carlton Draft 2021

...1st rounders in ‘16 (Setters & SPS), ‘18 (Walsh & Stocker) & ‘19 (Kemp & Philp) with 3 x 1sts in ‘17 (Dow, LOB & Fogarty + potentially Cerra for #4). Adding on 5 x 1st rounders from ‘15 with Weiters, McKay, Charlie, MK & DC. We shouldn’t be too concerned with the 1st rounders but needing to...
  10. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

Cheers, that would be the way I'm leaning, in the absence of seeing any U19 Championships' performances. #2 (becoming #4) = Callaghan. #3 (becoming #5) = Gibcus (believing Callaghan will be gone). Later than that, what's your thoughts (because I presume Gold Coast would snaffle Gibcus) - Mac Andrew?
  11. Howard Littlejohn

Strategy Are Adelaide trying to win?

...the league (if it has any). Moving one spot up the draft order really doesn't matter that much. The difference between the #1 and #2 (or #3 to #4) players is not really going to be that great, and what they develop into is going to be at least up to the club they end up at as their junior...
  12. tribey

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

They would’ve got Cale (who was hugely-rated and went to Melbourne with pick #4) and Jarryd Morton too, but the AFL tweaked the FS-rules in the wake of the Gibbs brouhaha, rendering them ineligible. In doing so, any future sons had by one G. Cornes became eligible for Adelaide via his games...
  13. GremioPower

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

This is bad. Mainly because if the AFL starts to be worried about the crowds in Melbourne, they may become even more Victoria-centered in an effort to "fix" the issue. --- P.S: The more I think about it, despite the fact that it would never happen, dividing the league in two conferences...
  14. Chipmunk

Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

...on by her fans. Bastyy (Benny Watts - Flog) killed by Demons TubbsFarquhar (Michael Lewis - False Seer) killed by Russians (note that MWPP was Matthew Lewis - Seer) dogs105 (Mr Ganz - #4) killed by Russians It is now Day 6. Deadline 8.30pm AEDT [please be aware of the change in deadline time]
  15. Chipmunk

Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

...D5 29. Bastyy (Benny Watts - Flog) killed by Demons N5 3. TubbsFarquhar (Michael Lewis - False Seer) killed by Russians N5 28. dogs105 (Mr Ganz - #4) killed by Russians N5 23. guero (Street Chess Player) lynched D6 24. croweater 41 (Street Chess Player) killed by Demons N6 8. Grand Uncle...
  16. Simon_Nesbit

2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread...now with new DFA speculation!

...(Swans match Campbell #3 with traded picks)... Trade #3 with Sydney Trade 8 + 46 to Sydney for pick #3 Essendon pick McDonald with #2 (now pick #4) Hawthorn have #3 from Sydney (now #5) - North still want Holland Trade #4 with North 3 to North for 4+45 North pick Holland with #3 (now pick...
  17. D

Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

...Campbell would be a nice move. Suppose we did bid #1 JUH, got matched, and bid #2 Campbell. To match, Sydney would lose pick 3 (which becomes #4) meaning they only get one of the top 10 players instead of 2 if their pick #4 wasn't a free choice? That leaves us one more player to choose...
  18. dogwatch

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

...scored. The AFL will have to clamp down on those sorts of excesses. Meanwhile the Hawks have just dropped down the draft order (from #3 to #4) by thrashing Gold Coast. They needed to score 25 points less, assuming the Swans stay at 82.04%. Not that I'm suggesting any sort of match...
  19. wayToGo_

Our First Pick - The Deficit - We have pick 10!

...said they still would have picked Young if they had pick #3. And similarly rated Serong that high. Twomey had both of these guys at #3 (and #4) in various phantoms so its not unrealistic. We rated them higher than Green. The club rated Henry higher than others mainly because they knew a lot...
  20. A Cut Above

The Mad Max Footy Team

...the target demographic then. Movies #2 & #3 follow similar structures where the final act is a long chase sequence (which became the entirety of #4) but the earlier acts introduce the characters and set up various plotlines. They might not represent the most memorable moments of those films...
  21. Tiger_Of_Old

Rank them

...year). 6/.JR8.(Been a warrior for so long) 7/.Lynch.(Got us into the GF off his own boot) 8/.Vlas.(Our council worker of defence.The sweeper) 9/.Houli.(How underrated is this bloke?Could have had 2 Norms if it wasn't for #4) 10/.Lambert.(Thank you carlton.he was in your own backyard.Dickheads).
  22. Evolved1

Religion Ask a Christian - Continued in Part 2

...Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot Of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece Of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good...
  23. Costanza_

Opinion MODERATE ideas for a 'fairer' AFL without the hyperbole of VIC & non-VIC trolls. TROLLS FROM BOTH SIDES PLEASE KEEP OUT

...they should be retained as it is of vital importance to give NSW and QLD talent a pathway to the AFL. 5. Get rid of father-son picks. There are legitimate arguments against each of those changes (maybe with the exception of #4). But that would go a huge way to making it a fair competition.
  24. A

Draft Profile Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

...10. I'll play along though, currently all of Hollands, Thilthorpe and Phillips are ahead of Jamara (and possibly more but let's put him at pick 4). Pick 4 - JUH (2034 points) Pick 25 - Stevens (756 points) Pick 26 - Macpherson (729 points) Total - 3,519 points Lets say the dogs finish 7th...
  25. biggiemediums

What would it take for you to stop watching AFL?

...Used to be some pretty great crash and bash. #2) Far too athletics-based, rather than skill-based these days. Perfect world has a nice mix of both. #3) It's too officiated and the rule changes every year are just amateur hour. #4) Each game is just too long for me to dedicate weekend hours to.
  26. samFFC

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

...I can only see the top 8, but generally as might have been predicted (Bosa #1, Murray doing well in a bad system, Ferrell not worth #4) etc (This is a semi-unlocked version of the week 10 rankings: ) 4. Ferrell 49.2 5. White 49.8 8. Hockenson 63.8 9. Oliver 61.8 10. Bush 57.9 15. Haskins...
  27. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

...get at ND, Zach Sproule, Jake Stein & I wonder if we picked up Nick Murray whether we'd give Sam Murray and go (especially if we took Young at #4)? Maybe James Peatling a chance there as well. If I had my druthers, and the bids worked out OK, I think I'd go: Ash, Green, Josh Walker (as an...
  28. Cleavy

All Elite Wrestling

...Rankings Day! Men’s Division 1. PAC (Singles: 4-1-1, Overall: 4-2-1, Last Week: #1) 2. Jon Moxley (Singles 3-0-1, Overall: 3-1-1, Last Week: #4) 3. Cody Rhodes (Singles: 3-1-1, Overall: 4-2-1, Last Week: #2) 4. “Hangman” Adam Page (Singles: 4-3, Overall: 5-5, Last Week: #3) 5. Kenny Omega...
  29. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2019 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

If there's another trade in the wind (with Adelaide for #4), I'd assume Jacobs would be thrown in. If we trade with Melbourne instead, then something like that will occur I'd guess.
  30. ferrisb

Recommitted Tom Papley [wanted to return to Victoria, nominated Carlton - didn't get there]

...year vs 17 #2a) Harley Bennell has better per match stats than Brad Hill; but missing a lot of footy (admittedly other baggage with Harley) hurts your value #3) Wood is 3 years older than Papley #4) Wood has very little trade currency #5) Can we stop this shizen about Wood please #6) Please...
Back