Usage for hash tag: concerned

1. V_23

Who's most angry about missing finals?

Guys, I think frggr might be a flog… #concerned
  2. STPer18

Congratulations to most clubs on their Under 22 talent

Wait the team sitting 18th has zero nominations? I'm a little #concerned at the unexciting youf.
  3. zackah

The Hunt for Missing Posters..Where are they now?

Saveloy Rockstar RUOK? #concerned :( (#notconcerned)
  4. V_23

Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

...it #concerning that Essendon (second on the ladder for half the season) and Collingwood (reigning premiers) might not make the finals this year? I mean, I’ve seen teams bottle it before, but this is next level choking. I’m officially #concerned. If zackah melt fredbans me, tell the world my...
  5. zackah

Game Day Elmer Partying like its 1995 - Flag favourites Carlton Blue Steel vs The Corrupt Football League Handbag Umpiring Pets

We play a Harleyless Worst Coast in Melbourne. I'm not #concerned friend :)
  6. spudmaster

Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

No late changes for the cats? Is Chris Scott okay? #concerned #DidHeForget?
  7. FireKrakouer

Game Day Welcome to Minnow Monday as the Desperate Dingley Dawks take on the only club more racist than them the Korio Kat Klan at the... MCG?!? lol

I must be honest and say I feel a bit #concerned for these two irrelevant teams. Might be best to send both to Tassie.
  8. zackah

Game Day Zackahs Essenscum vs Plugger35's Umpires Pets, indoors

Watching the replay now. 28-7 down in the first. #concerned
  9. FireKrakouer

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

...though there is no evidence the third President ever said that, according to his foundation. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/capitol-riot-proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-soh/index.html Anyone else a little #concerned that our friend GP is quoting the leader of a neo fascist organisation!?
  10. Elmer_Hauser

flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Cotton On have promised Bailey Smith a couple of franchises down the Corio way if he signs with the Cats next year. I am #concerned
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Richmond: Minnow club status confirmed

Apparently Essingtin's membership prices have gone up 20 % for next season ! I am #concerned for zackah No more European Vaccys for him at this rate.
  12. Trouto

THE DISAPPEARED

which is 50 less than usual #concerned
  13. V_23

Game Day Footscray Dim Sims vs Richmond Nine-Nine!

Officially #concerned about Richmond’s direction
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Norf sackers Vs Spitmond Slackers

Richmond posters want Jack Riewoldt sent to the Gullitine. I am #concerned
  15. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Norf sackers Vs Spitmond Slackers

#concerned
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Girls out West: Such is Life V Jon Dorotich Schoolgirl Flashers

You okay DanWA ? I am #concerned about your welfare
  17. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Boring Interstate Club Snorefest -Port Tarpelaide Pear vs The Coca Cola Swine

At what point do we get #concerned about the Colas ?
  18. zackah

flggr Welfare check on missing Maybloom front runners.

I for one am deeply #concerned for A Cut Above sending hugs and kisses :rainbow:
  19. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Worstern FlopFlogs vs Onewiningtin Bummers

I am #concerned. 1-6 incoming for Essendong
  20. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Flogfest at Bogan Ballarat - Flopper Weightman Dogs vs Crazy Tex and the KKKrows

Certainly haven't seen go you pups or charcoalchicken here for a while. I am #concerned
  21. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Wonderful Hawks vs one Flag Faildas

I thought Hawthorn has elite Youf I am #concerned Dinsdale old friend
  22. FISTO

Game Day Tugboats v Cocker Spaniels

No one seems to care which is fair Can anyone tell me what happened to all the Tuggers that used to post here? #concerned
  23. Stronzo

Have Fremantle gone past West Coast?

...home as Fatanui is getting past it and needs a good backup. Melb respond by upping his contract, but don’t have room for everyone so Angus Brayshaw is let go to Freo. Melb retain Jackson, WC get nothing. Freo gets a much needed quality mid. Everyone laughs at WC and are also #concerned for them.
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18. Boston 105 Denver 87

Where are all the Denver fans at ? #concerned
  25. crazywildhorse

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

@handbaggers, what’s the future looking like financially? Do you think you will get any more government funding? #concerned
Back