Usage for hash tag: eco

1. ImperialPurple

Roast Vent Here

Still grinds my gears and it’s the game where I #eco. Still watch, still enjoy a win, but no longer letting my emotions get the better of me. I watch, turn off the tv and get on with my day. Not even gonna fully vent now, but FMD that pathetic performance still aggravates me to this day - and...
  2. caesar88

News #ECO thread

I would describe my #eco story in 2023 as a slow descent into insanity, Tom Hanks-in-Cast Away style. On Monday I will be going to Rebel Sports and buying my Wilson volleyball. Thanks Swans. I hope you're happy. In all seriousness, I feel like my ability to be optimistic and patient has...
  3. S

News #ECO thread

...a disappointing Grand Final, it has not been a great season so far. Injuries galore has not helped at all but that doesn't stop me from being #eco this season. Denial after the GWS game, acceptance stage reached before the Freo game. Result today went as expected. Now watch as the team gets...
  4. S

Autopsy Another bad loss. Sydney 13.8.86 def. by Fremantle 16.7.103

Time for a dedicated #eco thread like the Richmond board pre-2017, dont think the board will sack Horse so we wont go the Port route ;)
  5. Grape Bear

Game Day Round 9 -v- the Swans - Lance Franklin Farewell on Mother's Day Eve!!

...on the street yesterday and badly bruised both my knees. 😡 so will have to see them when they come back later this year and watch today’s game from home. Sydney folk, do we know if this game is on FTA live ? And are we using this preview thread as our game day thread? going on full #eco...
  6. estibador

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

I'm already pretty #eco this year. That might actually make me start actively disliking my own club.
  7. Grape Bear

Prediction Round 9: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + prematch discussion

Hi, folks. Despite my resolve to #eco I am considering going to the game at the SCG on Saturday, as the boys so very rarely come over. Is there any way of ensuring I am seated among fellow Dockers tragics as I will be watching the game alone? Advise appreciated!
  8. L

Preview Richmond vs West Coast - 1:45pm Saturday the 6th of May @ The MCG - Desperate times call for desperate measures... or do they?

i don't think anyone minds admitting we would have major facking concerns... if we weren't #eco
  9. O

Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs Hawks + prematch discussion

Took a break from all things Freo for a week or so to #eco Curiosity got the better of me and thought I'd check the changes. (Glad Treacy's getting a run at least)
  10. Al Heimer

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Christ i'm so #eco it was on last night [emoji1782] On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  11. _RT_

Universal Love Time to #eco 2021 style

We need a Richmond version of this for the #eco crowd
  12. tigs2010

2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Most under-utilised GIF this season. Mostly because we weren’t watching. #e#eco
  13. Lunchlady Doris

Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Pretty sad for all the Tiggies members to be #eco before Rd 7. Can imagine them down the pub, telling each other the AFL hates them and Steven Hocking rigged everything anyway so why would they bother supporting their club? How long before they're rattling the tins again? Used to be a...
  14. D

Autopsy Roast & toast vs Suns & changes for West Coast round 8

Only 4 pages of the autopsy half an hour after the game? Looks like the fan base is #eco
  15. FISTO

Game Day 2nd DIVISION: Chicken Throwers v Bunch of Toolies

#eco rearing it’s sexy head over on the tugger board It’s my favourite time of year when they start bringing this one out
  16. _Wang_

Game Day Richmond vs Gold Coast, round 7, Marvel Stadium, 30 April, 3.20pm

Been a while all . I'm on the seeya dimma train and thanks for everything sincerely #eco
  17. captain blood 17

Game Day Richmond vs Gold Coast, round 7, Marvel Stadium, 30 April, 3.20pm

Da na na na na na nanna #eco beach…..
  18. Jeffers

Game Day 2023 Round 07 - Swans v GWS Saturday 2:10 pm @ SCG

Entertaining game. #eco lol
  19. Jeffers

Game Day 2023 Round 07 - Swans v GWS Saturday 2:10 pm @ SCG

#eco? The team feels like it has.
  20. ImperialPurple

Game Day Rd 7 - Brisbane @ GABBA

Vomitous, but also kinda funny. #eco
  21. Fat Nyfe

Party time for the lions 1 minute into the 2nd quarter. Definitely #eco time, save the sanity.
  22. Lach72

Ok, good luck. Back to #eco for the day. God speed 😂
  23. Lach72

Hey guys! #eco it’s much easier. Took myself to the pool to flog myself rather than watch this shite 😊 Let me know if we play above wafl level and I might tune in sometime 🤮
  24. ImperialPurple

Watching the game (of course). But #eco so my mood will not be affected for the rest of the weekend. It’s a win already! 👍🏼
  25. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day West Virginia Lions vs Flag Virgins Freo

I honetsly reckon the Freo players have #eco of Longmanure. This is going to get real ugly for them.
  26. The Mighty

Strategy Tasmanian team tipped to enter in 2027 and how that effects Punt Rd.

Every chance to be #eco well and truly by then
Back