Game Day Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He said: "Back, to back, to back... They've never been better than this...", or close to. If you're using that quote as part of your reasoning, at least get that part right.

I hear you though man - it's tough. But you've seen us far shitter than this before.

Chin up. We're all here for each other.
Correct I knew it was along those lines , the days of Luke McCabe , Simon Minton Connel , Jon Hassel , Brendan Krummel were average but we at least had a Nick Holland and an aging Jason Dunstall to kick to and pre 1961 I think we were terrible, but this lineup ???? Geez there’s not a lot there .

Meek, Moore, Mackenzie & Day can take a bow the rest of the squad can go get fuc#ed.

Pathetic effort

People need to seriously get off Chol’s case. Sure he makes errors and can be frustrating, but there are many others earning a higher dollar than him that deserve the jeers.

If he isn’t there, what do we actually have in the forward half?

Not nice hearing supporters bronx cheer him at the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be Sam right here. This is worse than the GC.

This is 2004.

I’m glad we are on the right track and should be past these type of performances now.

I’m still waiting to be shown we are.

If we keep putting these performances up I’d rather play players like Dear over Gunston, Rasmden or Chol etc at least the kids get games into them would probably be the same performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back