Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least I'm not a brave keyboard warrior.
You are by far the biggest keyboard warrior on this forum. By far.

Oh, and he called you racist because of all those racist things you said.

leaving homer simpson GIF

You are by far the biggest keyboard warrior on this forum. By far.

Oh, and he called you racist because of all those racist things you said.
Actually you're wrong. What racist things by the way. And also can I say you're the most vanilla poster ever to have been or will be on this forum. You must literally be a card board cut out in real life. Vanilla Go Power. Quote my racist posts Mr Vanilla.

Actually you're wrong. What racist things by the way. And also can I say you're the most vanilla poster ever to have been or will be on this forum. You must literally be a card board cut out in real life. Vanilla Go Power. Quote my racist posts Mr Vanilla.
I can't, they were deleted because they were so racist that they violated forum rules and your account was banned. What I don't understand is why you're still allowed to post here under a different name after that incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This election is basically the two most unappealing shades of shit you've ever seen.
Nah. It's more like choosing between a glass of water and a glass of sewer water. One option is a bit boring, the other is actively toxic.

Hate to break it to ya but it's all toxic.
Please provide a list of toxic, corrupt, weak etc things that Anthony Albanese has done. When you're done I'll provide a similar list for Scotty from Marketing and we can compare.

Both sides are not the same. Neither is good, but one is miles worse than the other.

Please provide a list of toxic, corrupt, weak etc things that Anthony Albanese has done. When you're done I'll provide a similar list for Scotty from Marketing and we can compare.

Both sides are not the same. Neither is good, but one is miles worse than the other.
This would be the most pointless exercise in history.

This would be the most pointless exercise in history.

I'd say adopting a fatuous neutrality and pretending not to be able to see the stuff for the other stuff is more pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back