Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Two weeks is a joke for that, should be one week at the most the same as what Day will miss with concussion, once again the MRP have screwed us.

Hopefully the club appeals it but it probably won't make any difference.

If we do appeal, can be please use a different QC.

The guy we always uses is hopeless. I dont think we've ever won an appeal with him.

I thought he was pretty good, he has his heart in the right place.

Should be replaying the Hunter Clark head high season-ending hit alongside Paddy's little bump on the Hawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"This incident could've been prevented had we done everything possible to assist Day with his vision impairment. We will accept this decision and take learnings from it to work further on our inclusivity mantra. A Go Fund Me page has been created for Day, donations over $1 are tax deductible. We must do better in this space."

Photo credit - Mr. MS Paint

1649670603005.png

Should be replaying the Hunter Clark head high season-ending hit alongside Paddy's little bump on the Hawk.
What about the Ben long suspension for his bump on McRae, have look at the language used by the usual potatoes like Der Wayne and friends. Somehow we’re fair game for this sort of rubbish, I don’t want anyone going bevo on the media but surely it’s time for a few quite chats.

Trying to find a way to give him a week for protecting himself from an opposition player with no spatial awareness running at him, in fact he stepped to his left and made a collision inevitable Imo.

Does it still count as "spatial awareness" if it's right in front of your eyes? I can think of line of sight, peripherals, and spatial. It seems to be the former.

Michael Christian. Of all the people to put in charge.... it was like giving a hat to a monkey and making him prime minister. He would struggle to make a decision about which orifice to poke his sandwich in let alone weigh up the subtleties of culpability.
Can't believe that guy has kept his job so long with so many stuff ups. He must have photos of someone high up in the AFL.

Makes me even more angry about Geelong's captain sniper not being cited last week for deliberately coat hanging the Collingwood kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back