Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will appeal. It will be downgraded to 1 week.

AFL claims justice is done still.

We still get fisted. Except some lube was applied to the entrance.
This actually makes the most sense. Give it two so when we appeal and they downgrade to one we feel like we’ve won

Lol.

I’m honestly not shocked, MRP is absolute farce.

Michael Christian. Of all the people to put in charge.... it was like giving a hat to a monkey and making him prime minister. He would struggle to make a decision about which orifice to poke his sandwich in let alone weigh up the subtleties of culpability.

Last edited:
Now you've kicked some kind of OCD response off in me. Dour is pronounced like sour. Doo-er sounds wrong to me and does my head in. As wrong as an Englishman pronouncing yoghurt.
It's not though! Well, it is now, but only because people butchered it for so long.

Click on the speaker mark:

Pretty sure most of the AFL world won’t be happy with this. We’d all accept a week. And even that is contentious depending on who you ask. But a two week suspension is ridiculous I think, just doesn’t seem right.

One of the biggest flaws of the AFL is their utter inconsistency with their governing systems (from performance voting to MRO to umpiring changes etc) It’s a poor look for the league. And honestly, fans should reject this as a gross over reaction.

It has got a lot to do with the recent/very current concussion stuff going around about the specalist who told a few porkies and gave bad advice to the AFL plus a heap of other stuff. AFL wanted to set an example

Geez it was more of a block than a bump, against a player with apparently zero awareness or self-preservation instinct. Surely you appeal that.

Kosi was lambasted as lacking peripheral vision and responsible for cracking his own skull on someone that lined him up. The media had played out this in public.

It's not though! Well, it is now, but only because people butchered it for so long.

Click on the speaker mark:

Sure if you're a Cambridge fop with a plum up his arse. They have the Prue and Trude inflection shit going on.

Apparently body contact can now only be made by players 185cm and shorter. Honestly, what's the ****ing point. We all wish he didn't get concussed but from time to time it's going to happen in this sport. We have ruled a lot of the malice out of the game which is fantastic but there's some that won't be happy until we kill off contact in this game.

Just ban bumping and be done with it, if all players on the field can't equally use it then ban it, there's no point in pretending to keep it in the game.

Pity he didn't run into an umpire.

Well considering he got 2 for this incident. He would’ve been banned for life.

Surely the club just HAS to appeal this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back