Preview Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Friday 22nd April, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Giants

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 77.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer about Jones but we get him back for the Port game.

Ruck is an area of huge advantage. Preuss v Marshall, backing Roma in for another big one.

It could be similar to last week, they're strong around the ball but not great anywhere else. Confident we can keep our run going.
Iso rule lifted this Friday, wonder if Campbell and Jones will be able to play?

I don't imagine they'd play them on the Saturday anyway if they were stuck at home all week, unable to train.
I don't see why not to be honest

They'd no doubt have a tread mill and weights to mess around with

I don't think Jones would have had a huge week on the track after his first game back anyway

It might be my imagination (and apologies if someone else has mentioned it).....but I reckon the last few rounds our matches have been umpired well. I don't really remember yelling at the computer!

King got a mark after a shove....but that seems to be the go now. Despite everything going on in other games I haven't noticed the umps too much. Long may it continue.

Perhaps we are more often first to the ball these days?
I think we’ve had the rub for three weeks.

Nervous but excited for the challenge.

They'll get Greene back and should come out firing after the flogging they've got in the media.

Can only hope our system holds. As we've seen us do a couple of times this season, if we can withstand an intense first half and then outrun them on the rebound in the 2nd, we can hopefully crush their spirits and run away with it. But we'll need to be switched on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some weird juxtaposition with Fox running a hero interview with Greene on the same day the entire discussion has been around needing to respect umpires more.
That's not weird for Fox, perfectly normal. I just wish they were in a parallel universe so their pernicious, toxic, malevolent presence didn't infect so many people.

I don't imagine they'd play them on the Saturday anyway if they were stuck at home all week, unable to train.
They've been training for the best part of 6 months now. One week of no training is hardly going to affect them. If they were both coming back from long injury layoff then it'd be a different story.

Giant's aren't playing well not coached well & have a system that's 5 years old & they still are 1 of a handfull of clubs that play a dedicated tagger in De Boer no successful club tags anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back