Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes…

3. Josh Battle
2. J Battle
1. Josh B

5F738A02-DE1B-4C76-B2AB-72DC53564DF8.gif

Josh battle is a ****ing war horse

Battle actually gets it. Any undersized ruck the umps look to give frees against. NEVER HOLD! Concede tap if you must, its really not important unless you are Ryder level tap genius. I think two times we had no ruck and both times we won clearance. Battle was awesome!
absolutely, won his fair share at ground level and nuetralised giving up the tap. Beast mode

No joke, Higgins and King are both capable of kicking a bag of 10 IMO. 15 scoring shots between them tonight and that’s not including score involvements like Higgins handball to crouch at the end. Higgins could’ve easily had 7 or 8 tonight. King is King we all know he’ll kick some monster bags eventually.

Together they are just brilliant, young, saints supporters from birth who have a long future at the club.

So never in doubt the win really, GWS never got more than 2 goals up and we wee just fluffing chances after all. But is it not nice when the umps don't pull random shit to dictate pace and players actually play? Time and time again it's like late in a game when less unimportant people decided to pontificate from orifices, people tend to enjoy the game. Amazing, wonder when the plebs at AFL house will get it, probably never as buncha gimps.

One for the support troupe to get these boys fit, and for those with the heart and balls to know it's my time so really shine in the match, absolutely gutted for Hayes and Roma really needs a rest, but despite being a shit game to watch, this is a team that legit can play in a granny such is the mentality and ability to just stick in there and play shit footy and win. Those boys should enjoy that win regardless of what anyone thinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Steele is an absolute superstar! Huge effort by the boys and battle as backup ruck! Crouch starting to show his BNF form at Adelaide too

Seb Ross is having a FANTASTIC year. I keep going on about him, because I've been vocal about him not being best 22 the last few years. He's probably top 5 in our best and fairest now. He's having a big one.

Is that Higgins doing the song?

I think we've broken the curse fellas. Friday night against a team we should beat. We've played well, and we still came in tonight and beat them. I think our curse is done.
This is traditionally the type of game we lose.

Jack Higgins is my man. I love everything he brings to the team, we got an absolute steal with him. He's worth a top 10 pick on its own.

No joke, Higgins and King are both capable of kicking a bag of 10 IMO. 15 scoring shots between them tonight and that’s not including score involvements like Higgins handball to crouch at the end. Higgins could’ve easily had 7 or 8 tonight. King is King we all know he’ll kick some monster bags eventually.

Together they are just brilliant, young, saints supporters from birth who have a long future at the club.

When Higgins realises how god he is. FMD defenders should medicate now.

They are the most dangerous forwards around , imagine when they kick straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back