Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

in the spirit of the game day thread

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

Josh Battle you bloody tough legend, great game. 👏👏

LETS GO!!!

I love Higgins so much, I say it constantly, but by god I love that man. What we traded for him, what a steal. He was worth pick 17 on its own or whatever, he would have been worth pick 5 on its own.

Shout out Battle in ruck. The way he goes hard no matter what's asked of him is impressive. That cut on his cheek says it all. Love him.

That game was a bit messy, but we won. That's good. Toby Greene was good, he's fun to watch.

How good is Sinclair? I've loved him from day one, but he's absolutely killing it this year.
Higgins is reading from the AFL media booklet right now, that sucks lol. Come on Higgins show yourself.

Something has to be done about these rules.
Great win, two rucks down but spoiled by the way the AFL is destroying the game.

Josh Battle. STEAL OF THE DRAFT, said shifter on draft night.

Do you rate us now Cameron you w***er. Got back to the club during the week I was informed. We used that in those tough last few minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best win of the year. I was worried about this game, and after Marshall went off I was just about certain we'd lose. But the boys pulled through and made us proud. This win well and truly earned my respect as a fan. I won't be underestimating us again any time soon.

The fact that we won off the back of two six day breaks with no ruckman, against a hungry team with their star player coming back, hats off. Seriously, hats off to our players and our club.

Ryder and Heath in for Hayes and Marshall. Heath had a huge game in a win last week in the seconds, and Ryder will need support. Iirc he had 26 hitouts, about 15 disposals and one or two goals.

Gutsy and mature effort.

Always nice giving Leon Cameron a reason to look even more miserable.

Jack Steele was immense in that last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back