Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie Rioli and Liam Ryan join the Eagles injury list.

Next week at the Gabba is going to be something…

This is a truly special level of shithouse by the Eagles.

The ineptness of their skills and gameplan is only exceeded by the remarkable degree to which they just don’t seem to give a shit.

Easy kill next week.
tank_animation.gif

When are they up for bidding? Perfect scenario would be 9/10 same as 2002 IIRC. Friday night football on 9 was an event. 7 are clueless.

Channel 10 + Paramount are making a big combined pitch.

Channel 10 + Paramount are making a big combined pitch.

I think in a couple of years all sports are going to be on different streaming platforms which sucks.

It’s been awesome having basically everything on Kayo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think in a couple of years all sports are going to be on different streaming platforms which sucks.

It’s been awesome having basically everything on Kayo.

I agree BUT if 10 brings back holy grail and the 5 minute warning I'll suck it up and live with it. Nothing could be worse than the current 7 commentary.

Just iconic:

I turned it back on and BT said absolute demolition job twice in a minute.

OK. Thanks for the pithy observations.

Brayshaw talks like a 12 year old kid with his mate in front of the telly. In fact the kids would make more sense.

It's a tough thing to say but just watching this some of the WC players look like they're not trying.

I know it looks that way when you're chasing but just zero desperation.

I turned it back on and BT said absolute demolition job twice in a minute.

OK. Thanks for the pithy observations.

Brayshaw talks like a 12 year old kid with his mate in front of the telly. In fact the kids would make more sense.

Current 7 commentary is a weird version of triple M Melbourne's commentary from a decade ago. I'd even argue that the triple M style had a place on radio and if that was your sort of thing, you could listen to it but there was other options. But at the moment its weirdly pitched at the lowest common denominator without having anything redeeming about it. At least Triple M was occasionally funny.

They suffered from having the worst scenario of any team in history at the start of the year .To their credit they soldiered on.

But it's as if their better players decided we've got no hope anyway now and are just collecting their cheques.

The feral WC Supporter groups will have had enough before too long, Too many players have dined out on that one flukey premiership.

They probably just want to go to sleep and wake up in time for the preseason. Going to be a long hard year, and a few requirements at the end.

On the upside, Richmond still only have a percent of 113 - with a 100 point win. 🤣🤣
How's that tasting Richmond???

Current 7 commentary is a weird version of triple M Melbourne's commentary from a decade ago. I'd even argue that the triple M style had a place on radio and if that was your sort of thing, you could listen to it but there was other options. But at the moment its weirdly pitched at the lowest common denominator without having anything redeeming about it. At least Triple M was occasionally funny.
They put on crap matches in the most Prime Time and talk bogan gibberish.

Unwatchable and unlistenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back