Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their list has been horrendously overrated. Making finals last year could have been a bit of a curse for them from a media attention/narrative perspective.

I scrolled through their fixtures and West Coast, North games are way down the list. Port is on their way back now as well whom they play twice. Next 5 is Dogs, Hawks, Swans, Tigers and Port - no gimmes there.

Really need Bombers to get some wins soon. Them staying in bottom 4 could become an Ashcroft concern for us.

Seems almost 50:50 whether an established footballer will improve or regress when moving clubs on a big deal. Luckily for us we've been ahead of the ledger recently. Teams like Carlton have been on the other side of the ledger more often than not

When he was at GWS I honestly thought he was about to become one of the top 3 players in the comp. Go's to show waht I know lol
I wasn't keen on him leaving GWS but thought he'd be found out if not about a third or fourth option - he used to be able to collect the ball fairly well (this seems to have faded), his burst away from the contest was very good, but his disposal was horrific. He's still basically the same player he was but someone's paying $1m or something for him.

Yep. 3 months is the standard for that yeah?

Pretty big blow to the pies. They have been performing better than I thought so far this year but they already had crap talls (aside from Grundy and Moore). So this will probably knock them right back down

Yep. 3 months is the standard for that yeah?

Pretty big blow to the pies. They have been performing better than I thought so far this year but they already had crap talls (aside from Grundy and Moore). So this will probably knock them right back down
Just lost Krueger too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a truly special level of shithouse by the Eagles.

The ineptness of their skills and gameplan is only exceeded by the remarkable degree to which they just don’t seem to give a shit.

Easy kill next week.
They suffered from having the worst scenario of any team in history at the start of the year .To their credit they soldiered on.

But it's as if their better players decided we've got no hope anyway now and are just collecting their cheques.

The feral WC Supporter groups will have had enough before too long, Too many players have dined out on that one flukey premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back