Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

We do need to focus on our name as “North Melbourne” and referring to ourselves as such at every opportunity we get. I’m glad this article came out, I want it to be without doubt we are North Melbourne, not the Kangaroos. I hope this snaps us into action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do need to focus on our name as “North Melbourne” and referring to ourselves as such at every opportunity we get. I’m glad this article came out, I want it to be without doubt we are North Melbourne, not the Kangaroos. I hope this snaps us into action.

Moved on from the covid vaccine stuff ey mate?

who is us?

did you even read it?

So the doc he quoted that changes the way the club refers to our branding is true? There was no denial of that from what I can see.

You clearly couldn't distinguish between what came from the document and what was the journalist's interpretation because you are singularly obsessed with seeing the worst in anything the football club does. Anyone with basic critical thinking ability could see that the article contradicted itself over and over and that there was absolutely nothing to fear from the leaked document content.

You clearly couldn't distinguish between what came from the document and what was the journalist's interpretation because you are singularly obsessed with seeing the worst in anything the football club does. Anyone with basic critical thinking ability could see that the article contradicted itself over and over and that there was absolutely nothing to fear from the leaked document content.
Whatever Sonja.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back