Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody builds a premiership teams with brown paper bags. Richmond tried it for years and it was only when they got serious that they started winning them. Carlton got away with it for a few years but look how they finished up. You're not wrong about a lot of things, football department wise, and it starts from the top.
Whattaya mean? Balme absolutely took brown paper bags to NZ to secure dusty. How many HJ franchises? Sydneys COLA? Collingwood ambassadorships? Frank Costas farms and land giveaways? Seriously, it doesn’t work?

It's because they work for the club and/or are related to the senior people involved at the club.

There is only a few of them left now - no actual football insight between them and not one original thought in their 1000's of posts - they just continually criticise those who put money into the club.

Put them on ignore as they pop up - whack-a-mole style - it will raise the intelligence of who you engage with on this Board quite sharply.

This has definitely crossed my mind. Especially about a certain verteran poster in the Luke Mcdonald thread who cannot handle any criticism of him and defends him like a father almost.

I like to read DuckYeah's posts with this guy in mind.

One Crazy Summer 80S GIF by Warner Archive

We were really ****ing close. We were right up there in contenders in 14/15/16

Really close? Belted by Sydney by 70 in the 2014 prelim and Adelaide by 10 goals in 2016 EF after limping into finals winning 2 of our last 13 games.

2015 perhaps but nowhere near it in the other years

Really close? Belted by Sydney by 70 in the 2014 prelim and Adelaide by 10 goals in 2016 EF after limping into finals winning 2 of our last 13 games.

2015 perhaps but nowhere near it in the other years
There was a period between the middle of 2015 and 2016 where we won something like 20 of 25 games including the last 9 in a row. If that happened in one season it would be a flag winning season and we'd be raving about it. Typical of Brad Scott's tenure it worked out the way it did really.

And yet you want to stick with same list management group that hasn't worked??? That seems mental to me. And is by your definition!!! Lol.
I thought the entire list management team went in the middle of the 2022 season?

Fair enough - it gets pretty vicious from some though, feels like more to it.
Dunno about sw but i think some people don't like the fact we culled the list at the end of 2020 or how it was handled. There may be some validity to that.

Alot of it has to do with people being pissed off about how we are performing and looking for scapegoats too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back