Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll attack the media, that always ends well.

Even Gerard Whately is teeing off on him now.

Gerard acting like the football industry has a moral compass.

Would love to laugh at the Crows predicament, however:

• They beat us this year. (Unforgiveable)
  • We pissed away the opportunity to win a flag when they were at their absolute lowest.
  • They may well sack Nicks before we sack Hinkley.
  • They might have completely rebuilt their list before we're contending again.
We are ahead on a rebuild tbh.

Would love to laugh at the Crows predicament, however:

• They beat us this year. (Unforgiveable)
  • We pissed away the opportunity to win a flag when they were at their absolute lowest.
  • They may well sack Nicks before we sack Hinkley.
  • They might have completely rebuilt their list before we're contending again.
1. Their lowest is still to come.
2. Our rebuild is ahead of theirs.

Greetings, friends :) I was shuffling through some old photos the other day, and came across these - Alice Cooper, Adelaide 1977. I thought you might like them :)

I don't know where he got that jumper from... it was one of you, wasn't it?!

View attachment 1428657View attachment 1428660
What a great photo. Many thanks for sharing.

Was there at Footy Park as a school kid but way up in the stand in the cheap seats. And I remember the cheers and boos as he came on stage for the encore with the jumper with Bucky's number. Not sure where he got the jumper from but he sensed the zeitgeist as we broke the drought later that year.

Repeated it (but with the current AFL jumper) a few years back for the Dept. of Youth song ('we got the power'). Credit to Mike Brown from the 'We are Port Adelaide' Facebook page for the photo.

84154604_2840961089260484_5579209899583209472_n.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings, friends :) I was shuffling through some old photos the other day, and came across these - Alice Cooper, Adelaide 1977. I thought you might like them :)

I don't know where he got that jumper from... it was one of you, wasn't it?!

View attachment 1428657View attachment 1428660
I was at that concert, Welcome To My Nightmare, but club merch wasn't as readily available then as it is now so if I'd owned a PB guernsey at the time I certainly wouldn't have given it away to some blow in.

What a great photo. Many thanks for sharing.

Was there at Footy Park as a school kid but way up in the stand in the cheap seats. And I remember the cheers and boos as he came on stage for the encore with the jumper with Bucky's number. Not sure where he got the jumper from but he sensed the zeitgeist as we broke the drought later that year.

Repeated it (but with the current AFL jumper) a few years back for the Dept. of Youth song ('we got the power'). Credit to Mike Brown from the 'We are Port Adelaide' Facebook page for the photo.

84154604_2840961089260484_5579209899583209472_n.jpg

Well, well... I Googled to see if I could find any particular connection, all I could find was this, for anyone who's in the market :)

Collingwood has pulled a $3.2m contract offer off the table for mid-forward Jordan De Goey following his Bali nightclub incident, reports The Age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminder that SPP was suspended for 3 weeks by AFL Integrity Commission, for an alleged action that was reportedly less than what Do Goer did in Bali.

EDIT: DeGoey. Damn auto correct.

Collingwood jealous of all the attention Melbourne were getting decide to up the stakes.

Maybe Collingwood can spin this as "On the other hand, we've eradicated homophobia and racism"

Wonder how they felt when Caro called?

A TikTok video has emerged of Collingwood pair Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor rating women to heap more pressure on the club amid a turbulent few days as it deals with the fallout from Jordan De Goey’s Bali nightclub incident.

The now-deleted video that first surfaced over the weekend features Ginnivan, 19, and Quaynor, 22, seemingly laying in bed jovially rating women’s features as part of a viral TikTok game where a person is asked to re-rate a mark out of 10 based on new information.

‘Cringing watching it’: More Pies drama as new video emerges of star duo rating women

Are we now outlawing being attracted to women and talking about which women you fancy and which women you don't fancy?

Yes it's silly to upload it as a public figure but let's not put that in the same category as De Goey.

Collingwood has pulled a $3.2m contract offer off the table for mid-forward Jordan De Goey following his Bali nightclub incident, reports The Age.

Apparently Ports have been recently talking to DeGoey's management about a move here
Wonder if the latest antics have stalled this

Last edited:
Crawford was ahead of his time, with Hank Bulger.

The AFL has turned into a ****in soap opera to keep 1,000+ accrediated media employees of various outlets employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back