Preview Round 15 - Melbourne Demons v Brisbane Lions - Thursday 23rd June 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic atmosphere at training at the G this afternoon at 2pm. Couple of hundred people, which considering it’s not school holidays for all schools yet is pretty good . Team looking sharp and Zorko walking around the boundary with his son - who I’ve listed now as a future father and son given his eagerness and handiness with the ball, so that was obvious to all Zorko wasn‘t playing.

While lots of the others were practising kicking goals, Daniher didn’t really go anything so hope he’s ok. Rayner looking good as did Berry

Players spent lots of time walking the boundary and signing and had to be told on numerous occasions to stop and get to a meeting. Jono Brown was standing outside the race so good to see some Lions royalty.

As us Melbourne lions supporters have rarely had any chance to see live matches with COVID etc was lovely to be down at the G and see the smiles on supporters faces, young and ago vying for a spot on the fence to get something signed or a photo and just a general level of excitement.

Here’s hoping for a good game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big outs but that equally means big chances for Berry/Tunstill to show what they're made of.

Strong ins for the Dees, although Gawn out obviously hurts.

Will Robbo play more inside. Utterly exposed on a wing now.

Disappointing outs. Felt like Melbourne were ripe for the picking but it will be very hard now.
Don’t want to give away any secrets at this time of the year.

Wasn’t confident anyway but those outs certainly help them in a big way.

Obviously Gawn is a big out for them but is somewhat lessened by getting May back, who I personally believe is nearly as important himself.

I hope it’s not a blow out. We’ve been good in at least keeping all our games close this year, even if we lose I hope we keep it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back