Game Day Round 18, 2022: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours abound that Dunkley could be pulled at the last minute I hope so. The Dogs forwards look tall compared to our defense and if they win it out of the middle this could turn into one of those horrible games that we dish up against the dogs every so often.

Good luck boys!
Lucky Dunkley

Id agree but both Forward Lines has been dysfunctional as well.

King will have Keath who is actually pretty good one on one, if we couldnt get him kicking a bag against the bombers who played Laverde (i think) on him then i dont see why he would tonight.

Its such a weird game to discuss cause theres really 4 likely scenarios

Both teams actually front up and its a cracking game (which we likely win in a very tight one)
Saints show up, dogs dont, we win in a canter
Dogs show up, we dont, dogs win in a canter
Neither team shows up and 5 minutes of good footy wins the game for someone.
Going to be a good game I think. Both sides a lot to lose

I think King will have a field day. Keath having a horrible year, I wouldn't classify him as good one on one player

Fingers crossed for a good game

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Going to be a good game I think. Both sides a lot to lose

I think King will have a field day. Keath having a horrible year, I wouldn't classify him as good one on one player

Fingers crossed for a good game

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Seems to be a lot of recent games where King is going to break out, or our forwards will stretch smaller defences..hasn't happened sadly...'bout time it did!

Everyone bloody game day I get sucked back in no matter how crap we've been or even if its do or die and all on the line , even when u know its prob all over.

I think I'm broken

Saints by 9
🙄
You’re not alone. I think it’s called being a Saints supporter. That’s why we are here every week no matter what happened the week before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id agree but both Forward Lines has been dysfunctional as well.

King will have Keath who is actually pretty good one on one, if we couldnt get him kicking a bag against the bombers who played Laverde (i think) on him then i dont see why he would tonight.

Its such a weird game to discuss cause theres really 4 likely scenarios

Both teams actually front up and its a cracking game (which we likely win in a very tight one)
Saints show up, dogs dont, we win in a canter
Dogs show up, we dont, dogs win in a canter
Neither team shows up and 5 minutes of good footy wins the game for someone.
If the last one eventuates I think we’ll win. We will have our ten good minutes somewhere.

Seems to be a lot of recent games where King is going to break out, or our forwards will stretch smaller defences..hasn't happened sadly...'bout time it did!
Don't worry, his breakout will probably be against us. Always happens with our defence

Give him another 1-2 years before his consistent enough. The talent is there

Don't worry, his breakout will probably be against us. Always happens with our defence

Give him another 1-2 years before his consistent enough. The talent is there
My brother in law is a dogs supporter and always laments that randos kick bags against them, we should probably play sharman forward.

Think you blokes are a huge change tonight. Great value. Can anyone tell me more about Ryan Byrnes? What is his position when he plays in the seniors? Pure mid or resting forward? Has been racking it up in the VFL and also hitting the scoreboard, wondering if he will spend anytime up forward tonight. Cheers

Think you blokes are a huge change tonight. Great value. Can anyone tell me more about Ryan Byrnes? What is his position when he plays in the seniors? Pure mid or resting forward? Has been racking it up in the VFL and also hitting the scoreboard, wondering if he will spend anytime up forward tonight. Cheers
Will probably play half forward or wing. Maybe get a bit of time on the ball but I wouldn’t back him in to hit the score board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back