Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It burns you doesn't it... all that and you went and threw away your account on a stupid bet.
Lol, it’s an account on a public Internet forum, I’ll be back minutes after this one is gone to keep reminding you muppets of how shit your football club is.

Lol, it’s an account on a public Internet forum, I’ll be back minutes after this one is gone to keep reminding you muppets of how s**t your football club is.
A bit cowardly to bet your posting credentials and then just make an alt innit?

You should treat it like a gift, go touch some grass (ask the bowls club for permission first tho)

Take a year off, be a man. You made your bed.
I mean, surely you're aware that choices have consequences yeah?

A bit cowardly to bet your posting credentials and then just make an alt innit?

You should treat it like a gift, go touch some grass (ask the bowls club for permission first tho)

Take a year off, be a man. You made your bed.
I mean, surely you're aware that choices have consequences yeah?
Who said I’ll make an alt? Maybe I already have one, maybe I already post on it in here, either way, I lost the bet and I’ll own it.

No William there’s more, a lot more, that’s just the latest we can all laugh at your little tin put club at, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings, I am sure it’ll be another zinger.
Do you remember way back when you thought your scum bag club would play finals??

Lol - I do…..

Devon Smith retires on 182 games with 38.75% win rate

1 finals win, which is a better strike rate than some whole footy clubs over the past 18 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back