Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does still get a game, unlike your potato who can’t, in the worst team ever assembled in 30 years, what a flop.
6 years in the system - 13 touches.

mcgrath is a crab - such a soft low impact player. I’ll delete my account if JHF is dishing that up in 6 years!!!

Another dodo dud….

6 years in the system - 13 touches.

mcgrath is a crab - such a soft low impact player. I’ll delete my account if JHF is dishing that up in 6 years!!!

Another dodo dud….
Whatever JHF is dishing up in 6 years we all know it won’t be in blue and white, what a flop of a pick.

Whatever JHF is dishing up in 6 years we all know it won’t be in blue and white, Ive got a flop of a prick.
Thought so..

Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he will - maybe he won’t.

The only lock is that I have played you like a fiddle and made you disappear. So good!!
The mighty Bombers beating you pelicans is a lock also, 8 in a row now William, pretty grim knackers.

Tell ya what’s not a lock, Zurhaar remaining at Arden street, gotta be getting worried there old son, oh and your mobs future in Melbourne full stop, that’s never a lock, only a matter of time really.

Proper rebuild? Then why is heppell, francis, phillips, ham, cutler, smith, hird, waterman, hurley, wanganeen & kelly still on the books??

You're miles behind - your cull should start this year - but as we know dodo is way to scared to cut the dead weight - he can never admit to a mistake.

Speaking of mistakes - delete!!!!

go away gtfo GIF

Heppell - Flirted with elite, but not for long. Has been a solid player for a long time. He's been offered a year, and I'd be happy if he stayed. Having said that, if someone has offered him coin and security, can't blame him.
Francis - Yeah gone. Shame, all the talent in the world.
Phillips - Kidding. Is quality. The fact he's holding Bryan out of the team (who is going to be a ten year ruckman, unlikely to be with us for the long haul) says a lot. Every club needs 3-4 rucks on their list, he's value.
Ham - Gone.
Cutler - Gone.
Smith - Will be there in 2023. Let's not forget he's two years removed from being the best tackler in the game. He'd want to have an impact in early 23 though.
Hird - Unlikely to make it I'd say, particularly with the Davey twins inbound. Category B rookie though if memory served - hardly a list clog.
Waterman - Hmmm... surprised we haven't played him more. Not a star by any stretch, but certainly not a list clogger. I'd say he's looking unlikely.
Hurley - Please.
Wanganeen - Not worth a list spot? Come on - absolutely deserves next year.
Kelly - Would deadset be your best halfback.

Heppell - Flirted with elite, but not for long. Has been a solid player for a long time. He's been offered a year, and I'd be happy if he stayed. Having said that, if someone has offered him coin and security, can't blame him.
Phillips - Kidding. Is quality. The fact he's holding Bryan out of the team (who is going to be a ten year ruckman, unlikely to be with us for the long haul) says a lot. Every club needs 3-4 rucks on their list, he's value.
Ham - Gone.
Cutler - Gone.
Smith - Will be there in 2023. Let's not forget he's two years removed from being the best tackler in the game. He'd want to have an impact in early 23 though.
Hird - Unlikely to make it I'd say, particularly with the Davey twins inbound. Category B rookie though if memory served - hardly a list clog.
Waterman - Hmmm... surprised we haven't played him more. Not a star by any stretch, but certainly not a list clogger. I'd say he's looking unlikely.
Hurley - Please.

AKA dork central

p038j8ht.jpg

The mighty Bombers beating you pelicans is a lock also, 8 in a row now William, pretty grim knackers.

Tell ya what’s not a lock, Zurhaar remaining at Arden street, gotta be getting worried there old son, oh and your mobs future in Melbourne full stop, that’s never a lock, only a matter of time really.
Hi pin dick 👋🙂

8 in a row? What happened 9 games ago?

What has surprised and disappointment me the most about ending your big footy life is that joy I have brought to other ess posters.

Lots are happy to see you disappear.

Still I’ll take the good with the bad. That’s what winners do……

Ham - Gone.
Cutler - Gone.
Hurley - Please.

No-one here wants to read this shit. Take it back to your board.

Injector intruder alert !!!!
573A677E-E338-4CB1-8530-1C78D4A47E7C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back