Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d have to be a ******* idiot to even entertain going to Essendon after the circus they put on this week.

Internally, even the players have been blasting members of the board.
And isn’t it glorious.

I’m not taking this stance for any other reason, because he really is a favourite player of mine and I can’t see a forward line without him and Larkey. Two late picks we developed. BUT if he does string us a long for huge money, I’m so open to letting cam go. I think we have some high half forwards and mids who can really step up now with better coaching. Curtis stepped up with consistent footy from his 4th-5th game, who knows what could happen if ford, tt or jhf advance their development too in the HF role.

If he goes, good luck to him. Biggest mistake he will ever make.

The thought of Clarko coaching him is mouth watering and he should realise that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200.gif

Sign the f*ckin paper cam

You'd love to know what's happening in this bloke's head, because right now as of 12 or so minutes left in the last I reckon it's just a continuous loop of pounding house music, Spanish wait staff and American sorority girls on holiday wearing not much of anything, $16 Aperol Spritz cocktails and the cheeky hint of a disco bikkie at a beachside club in Ibiza. Because it's sure as shit not staying out of Larkey's way, or getting anywhere near the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back