Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
Because my friend, it was reported tonight, after I received this info earlier today, that PA were trying hard to get Dunkley.

As I said earlier, there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge.

It does not interrupt where Durrsma, Bergman etc are, but it could interrupt how we might get either.

Thanks friend,

But you’re discrediting yourself based on the timing of the HUN report that Dunkley is meeting Port this week.

I would take all your info regarding Port with a grain of salt, a bex and a lie down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree but Duursma on the other hand. Hope there is truth in the rumour of him not being happy at Port/ strained relationship with Ken. What would a possible trade look like?
There’s definitely truth to it, but will he leave is what remains unanswered.

Thanks friend,

But you’re discrediting yourself based on the timing of the HUN report that Dunkley is meeting Port this week.

I would take all your info regarding Port with a grain of salt, a bex and a lie down.

I am not discrediting my self, just reporting what I know and what is told to me.

Thanks friend,

Just let it go mate.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dunkley does seem the type to threaten to leave to get every single $$$ he can and then turn around and claim he loves the club. Like always we shall see.
He already requested a trade once so i think he is going beyond just a threat.

The guy has spent the bulk of his career being played out of position, he absolutely should leave.

Dunkley does seem the type to threaten to leave to get every single $$$ he can and then turn around and claim he loves the club. Like always we shall see.
Talking about Duursma

Just needs some chips, this board has plenty of mayo

Next minute you’ll wonder why no one posts anything they’ve heard.

Mate. The title doesn't say "Hawks 2022 Factual trades..." It's hypothetical and people are reporting, or using their bits of information, to give us some insights. I for one am very grateful for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise that Tops is one of the few on here who actually has some kind of inside knowledge and generally gets it right and is generally an entertaining read.

If you aren't interested in info about the club why come here to pot one of the best of them who has such a passion for the club.

Also his comment about Dunkley makes absolute sense - They need another solid experienced mid - if they get Dunkley it means little interest in Tom Mitchell which significantly lessens our trade hand in acquiring those players - might be time for you to derp de derp somewhere else for a while - this is trade/draft time and if you are not up to it sit it out

Poster: I WISH WE HAD SOME ITKS POST SOME NEWS!!!

ITK: posts news

Poster:

Scared Get Off GIF by Arrow Video

Paddy Dow anyone, from Carllton had 41 disposals, seven tackles, 15 clearances and kicked a goal on the Weekend.
love to have him at the Hawks

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back