List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Kozzy ain't going to Port this year thats for sure.
I like to imagine Port got told to piss off by both Kozzy and us and went to North with the same offer for JHF.

well when Simon decided to stick with the same dumb game plan of kicking it long, slow and high to our key forward spuds then he needs to own that mistake. It wasn't just one mistake, but 24 weeks in a row that he persisted with it. It's especially dumfounding when most savvy supporting were screaming out for change. It was ironic when he played Petty forward for 5 minutes to keep our season alive and it took him 24 weeks to think outside the box. That's not a smart coach.

"Savvy"

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tarryn Thomas reportedly seeking out of North too.

I love his talent and he's be a difference maker for us with his skills and movement.

But he's a hard one to judge in terms of trade value cos of his attitude last season. Any club that signs him would need to be super confident that those issues can be turned around.

Hi everyone, pardon the intrusion. Currently working on a little project for the main board and I was hoping to grab the names of any ITK posters here on the Dees board. Cheers.
Just these three I reckon - suggest you invite them all over to your board for some lively and thought provoking discussion.
danster168
A11dAtP0w3R
Topkent

Enjoy.

Hi everyone, pardon the intrusion. Currently working on a little project for the main board and I was hoping to grab the names of any ITK posters here on the Dees board. Cheers.
I don't know anything but could make some stuff up if you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarryn Thomas reportedly seeking out of North too.

I love his talent and he's be a difference maker for us with his skills and movement.

But he's a hard one to judge in terms of trade value cos of his attitude last season. Any club that signs him would need to be super confident that those issues can be turned around.

elite talent that had a poor year. we'd prefer to spend our draft capital and salary cap on washed up 29 year olds it seems.

elite talent that had a poor year. we'd prefer to spend our draft capital and salary cap on washed up 29 year olds it seems.
Ah yes, Tarryn Thomas who can't get a game for North is elite. 2 x AA and B&F Grundy isn't.

i've been reading between the lines, sniffing the wind, working the phones, while keeping my other ear close to the ground, and this is what i'm hearing*;
a three way trade with the Giants and Pies for a Hill/Bedford/Grundy swap with everyone just getting where they need to go with a minimum of fuss.
GWS get a ready replacement for Hill. Pies get Hill and 2/3rds of Grundys money off the books, and we make like bandits on Grundy.

*ITK may NOT actually be ITK.

i've been reading between the lines, sniffing the wind, working the phones, while keeping my other ear close to the ground, and this is what i'm hearing*;
a three way trade with the Giants and Pies for a Hill/Bedford/Grundy swap with everyone just getting where they need to go with a minimum of fuss.
GWS get a ready replacement for Hill. Pies get Hill and 2/3rds of Grundys money off the books, and we make like bandits on Grundy.

*ITK may NOT actually be ITK.
That would be hot

This off season for North is worse than any of our bad years. Imagine if at the end of 2013 Roos got accused of this kind of s**t and Viney demanded a trade.
I dunno, 2011 we lost Tom Scully similar to North losing Horne-Francis while the club was being accused of tanking, and we signed Mark Neeld.

The game is *ed. I blame all this on the NBA and the team hoppers these kids idol. Loyalty isn't a thing anymore because of them.

If the AFL dont step in and do something it will only get worse from here.
Being saying for years the AFL needs to abolish the draft. 18 year olds being picked to clubs they didn’t choose to go to doesn’t create loyalty, it’s why it’s not a thing anymore. AFL needs a whole new recruiting/list management structure, something a bit more simpler.

This off season for North is worse than any of our bad years. Imagine if at the end of 2013 Roos got accused of this kind of s**t and Viney demanded a trade.
When we played them this year, we were even with them half way through the third quarter before we eventually pulled away. North will be okay. They've got some good young players.

When we played them this year, we were even with them half way through the third quarter before we eventually pulled away. North will be okay. They've got some good young players.
Yep the JHF thing could be a blessing in disguise. If they can nail the 2 picks and bring in 2 quality players plus their first this year that's a big influx of talent. They've got a good core. Just need a quality young full back/interceptor type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back