No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wasn't sure if Ross had what it took to coach a modern game of AFL, but what he's doing with the Saints so far despite all their injuries has been borderline miraculous.
With some very average footballers, he’s got them playing fast, attacking football without sacrificing much from their defensive game.

He always had a good set of tools. What he lacked or lacks is a physical edge. Deserves a chance to make it with his pure football ability.

I remember he had a good patch of football as a forward years ago now for North, he reminded me a little or Gunston. I thought he could become a really good forward, but he just never took off from there. He's reinvented himself as a wingman over at the Saints now.

Love how hard JHF goes at the ball and the man. He reminds me of Danger when he's playing like a man possessed, just hulking over the ball.
Looks like the sort of player who could rip the comp apart in a couple of years.

He’s got to get the fumbles out of his game though. If he gets to the point where he can grab the ball and go at top speed he will be unstoppable.

Rachele has an enviable head of hair. He's got that real 80's look.

Pretty sure Shepparton has barely just made it out the 60s. He's ahead of his time.

Essendon thinking there were going to pull off a huge comeback win only to find themselves back to where they first started.

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon thinking there were going to pull off a huge comeback win only to find themselves back to where they first started.

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.gif
Brad Scott clearly a failure. better start the motion to bring back Hird. :drunk:

Not sure what it is with potatoes and getting the most out of them but Ross has somehow turned Mason Wood into the best wingman in the comp.

I’ve been unimpressed by the 2020 draft but Thilthorpe, JUH, McDonald having good couple weeks and getting going. Hopefully DGB can get himself into seniors and do likewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back