Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damien gets so agitated here. "I don't see genius". Small little man that wont admit he was wrong, Caro put her hand up year ago and admitted she was wrong, will he ever?

He has been very positive about hawks. His approach is to lay the praise on thick and hope people just forget rather than simply put his hand up and say he got it horribly wrong for a whole year.

So 13 wins was enough after all and with the easy games to finish the year our percentage took care of itself, hope we don’t have another 90 odd pages discussing this same next year 😒
We didn’t expect such a big percentage correction (the more usual percentage improvement would have had us in 10th behind the pies - recall we were sub 100)

I’m going all out, I believe that the boys will be holding the premiership cup this year.

It will be tight against the bulldogs. Should account for Geelong or Port easily enough, another tough game against either Sydney/GWS. Win comfortably against GWS/Port/Sydney.

Don’t think Brisbane or Carlton are a realistic chance.

What’s super pleasing for me is that without those brain fades against Port and GWS - which we should realistically win if we had our time again, we’d be outright 2nd.

It obviously doesn’t work that way but gee that’s fantastic as a supporter for a team that was 0-5.

I’m tentatively optimistic for the finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damien gets so agitated here. "I don't see genius". Small little man that wont admit he was wrong, Caro put her hand up year ago and admitted she was wrong, will he ever?

Why don't they ever pull up Damiens takes and make him respond? Now he keeps claiming we're a good shot at the flag, where early in the year he was saying North's rebuild is ahead of ours

Why don't they ever pull up Damiens takes and make him respond? Now he keeps claiming we're a good shot at the flag, where early in the year he was saying North's rebuild is ahead of ours
I was messaging him with victory shots every week as we climbed until he blocked me. Many others have had the same to the point where he and hutchy staged a pardoning ceremony where Damo would unblock 3 chosen “winners” on X and everyone replied saying “no thanks please keep me blocked”😂😂😂😂

Whose number do they choose these days though?
I'd love to see #18 popular. We've only had two greats, Pritchard and Guerra. Love to see people rocking the number of the Cholman Medallist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back