Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Best damn cake on the planet

She didn’t have brandy so thinks it’s the same. I told her one time she could use scotch instead. Picks the good one when I showed her the shit one she was allowed to use.

I bought a 10 pack of Wild Turkey Rares and I've just filled my glass with the last can. I was gonna buy 4, but that was $32, and the pack of 10 was $60 odd so as a crafty consumer, I had no choice.

If you were a crafty consumer you would buy a bottle of Wild Turkey, and some Coke from the supermarket.
Any subtle flavors in the Wild Turkey "rare" are lost when its mixed with Cola.

If you were a crafty consumer you would buy a bottle of Wild Turkey, and some Coke from the supermarket.
If it's good coke
And you have it first
the turkey won't get a look in for a couple of hours.
And where pray tell is this coke supermarket?

I think I was blacked out when I read this notification originally, but I might need to try this experiment out.
But you are giving me way too much credit, subtle flavors don't exist on my pallet.

Have you fellas seen this yet?
I've never been a Gin guy. When I was a kid I opened one of those little bottles of Gin in a hotel minibar in Melbourne, and to teach me a lesson, dad made me drink all of it. How was I to know such a tiny bottle was expensive?

I've bought two bottles of this, I'll open one to drink on the night following our next Grand Final win. It's a pretty cool looking bottle, and I'm a real sucker for gold embossed products.

Have you fellas seen this yet?
I've never been a Gin guy. When I was a kid I opened one of those little bottles of Gin in a hotel minibar in Melbourne, and to teach me a lesson, dad made me drink all of it. How was I to know such a tiny bottle was expensive?

I've bought two bottles of this, I'll open one to drink on the night following our next Grand Final win. It's a pretty cool looking bottle, and I'm a real sucker for gold embossed products.
I was about to buy one but thought in 10 years I won't really give a stuff about it so decided against it.

Have picked up so much merchandise this year I think I'm set

1 x Mug
1 x 150 Year Scarf
1 x 2023 Member Scarf
1 x 150 Year Stubby Holder
1 x Home Long Sleeve
1 x Home Short Sleeve
1 x 150 Long Sleeve
1 x 150 Short Sleeve

Going to pick up the crusader short and long eventually and that'll do me. They've stripped us bare this year.

I was about to buy one but thought in 10 years I won't really give a stuff about it so decided against it.

Have picked up so much merchandise this year I think I'm set

1 x Mug
1 x 150 Year Scarf
1 x 2023 Member Scarf
1 x 150 Year Stubby Holder
1 x Home Long Sleeve
1 x Home Short Sleeve
1 x 150 Long Sleeve
1 x 150 Short Sleeve

Going to pick up the crusader short and long eventually and that'll do me. They've stripped us bare this year.
What do you do with your guernseys? Do you have any of them framed?

What do you do with your guernseys? Do you have any of them framed?
That's the plan. I always pick up the once-off ones, so I've got the 140 year guernsey, the members guernsey they did in 2015, the woolen '66 replica they released a couple years ago and a few others I can't remember. My upstairs area is lounge with a pool table and other bits and pieces etc so I want to stick them up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clint Eastwood What GIF by GritTV

I decided to take off for a bit of an unplanned road trip today. Ended up in a woodcutters pub in the hills behind Gippsland. It was a proper old school country pub. Carlton on tap and if you wanted something a bit more crafty they had Great Northern. Asked what wine they had...red and white. Didn't even have a top shelf line of spirits. Minimalist..... apart from the stuffed deers and photos of the owners wife with them dead to prove that they hadn't just found them on marketplace...and 100 years of historic tree mauling devices. I was getting ready run incase they'd seen my lesbian mobile out the front and decided to lynch us.

I decided to take off for a bit of an unplanned road trip today. Ended up in a woodcutters pub in the hills behind Gippsland. It was a proper old school country pub. Carlton on tap and if you wanted something a bit more crafty they had Great Northern. Asked what wine they had...red and white. Didn't even have a top shelf line of spirits. Minimalist..... apart from the stuffed deers and photos of the owners wife with them dead to prove that they hadn't just found them on marketplace...and 100 years of historic tree mauling devices. I was getting ready run incase they'd seen my lesbian mobile out the front and decided to lynch us.

FQS7L7n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back