Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys have Aldi supermarkets? There is a lovely toffee ale in stock in their stores over here. I don't know if it's a permanent line, but a got a few last week and thought it a tremendous beer. You can really taste the toffee, but it isn't overpowering and the ale comes through. Really nice if you like an ale.

Do you guys have Aldi supermarkets? There is a lovely toffee ale in stock in their stores over here. I don't know if it's a permanent line, but a got a few last week and thought it a tremendous beer. You can really taste the toffee, but it isn't overpowering and the ale comes through. Really nice if you like an ale.

I think they supply local product here so they have a line of mostly Australian beers relabelled.

I think they supply local product here so they have a line of mostly Australian beers relabelled.
They have some decent imported beers from time to time and the Frazer Briggs is a decent local brew. I’m no expert I rarely go there but they sell a range of sausages by berg that taste great and remind me of the hot dogs I had as a kid, berg knackwurst, give them a try.

So who’s on the beers tonight?
me. Worked this morning followed up by a bunch of gardening at my house until late in the arvo. Carlton Dry for a try, as per usual, beer never tasts better than after a big day.

I saw some Jack Daniels seltzers (blood orange flavored) that I had never seen before, grabbed a 4 pack to try. Crikey my luck might be turning around, she gave them to me for free because they were out of date. She told me to come back and get the rest if I like them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Monday off so getting on it tomorrow :moustache: Need to go stock up at Dans, unsure what to give a try this time
Have you tried these? I like them, but my mate is obsessed. The raw cola is way better than the syrupy stuff that gets crammed into every other premixed can.

Pretty pricey, but it's good stuff.

CLG-3223646-0.jpg

Have you tried these? I like them, but my mate is obsessed. The raw cola is way better than the syrupy stuff that gets crammed into every other premixed can.

View attachment 1667292
Oooh, never tried these but they are right up my alley. Going to see if Dans got them tomorrow :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nope, are you talking about Jack Daniels seltzers?
I didn't know they did seltzers until today, but I am a fan of seltzers in general.

I just looked it up, presumably you're talking Jamesons? Never tried it, but it sounds nice.
Yeah Jameson

432757-1.png

Might get a 4 pack of the cola and 4 of the lime

Already smashed. Forgot to eat and a couple of bottles in. Going to be an early night.

Attachments

• 02017876-3239-49D6-A4AC-4EEE6DD885C2.jpeg
    02017876-3239-49D6-A4AC-4EEE6DD885C2.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 27
Already smashed. Forgot to eat and a couple of bottles in. Going to be an early night.
Haven't been able to find a way back to civilisation after your bogging incident? Bear Grylls'ing it for weeks on end on rations and cooking wine

View attachment 1667292
Ive had a couple in my time.
Theres an orange one too

Picked up the lime and cola Jameson cans thanks to jwikked. Also 6 Budvars to tie me over in case of emergency, and the Saints 150th record was in the letterbox when I went down to check too.

What a day already!

20230423_144436.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back