Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My place was built 04. Thankfully going really well in terms of movement in the soil etc. Actually the things that are probably suffering the most is the paving, the pergola, the garden and maybe the window frames which i think they skimped on a bit. Thin aluminium. Replacing those in a few weeks and getting some plantation shutters. Getting quotes on pergola, paving and landscaping again though. Our sloped driveway pavers are absolutely on the way out.

Anyone got a vergola? Thinking of getting one.

Retaining walls are still in excellent condition. Roofing maaaaaybe could do with some TLC in the next 5-8 years. Probably just picky on that front.
Bored Disinterest GIF

These days houses are falling apart as soon as they're built. Petra still looks great after 25 centuries.

Yes some of it does, but sample bias, we tend to photograph the bits still standing.

The small hotels on the Sphinx entrance side of Giza seem to be really shoddy builds. Neat rooftop views though ;) That contrast in building quality was funny.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes some of it does, but sample bias, we tend to photograph the bits still standing.

The small hotels on the Sphinx entrance side of Giza seem to be really shoddy builds. Neat rooftop views though ;) That contrast in building quality was funny.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app
Muslim rulers tried to demolish the pyramids but gave up after several months

1280px-Giza_Plateau_-_Pyramid_of_Menkaure.JPG

Not wearing a condom was the stupidest thing Simp Gump ever done

Directors Cut

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You get A.I.D.S"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back