Preview Changes: R7 vs Collingwood, Sunday April 30, 4.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't imagine Crouch would be sub. He's either in for Laird or not at all

Bit more versatility/leg speed needed for sub so Cook or Schoenberg

Last edited:

If Laird is in doubt it would be Schoenberg, otherwise should be Cook
I just don't know why Crouch would be in the 26 then

If he's not next in and he's not a sub option?

Hopefully Laird is good to go and we never find out

Pendulum swinging wildly

5 day vs 7 day break, at home, Collingwood with some talls out... I thought we were a chance

Laird possibly out. Aaaaaand it's gone.

Pendlebury won't play. We're back baby!

Hinge in doubt. Crouch an emergency. Hmmm... anyone want to buy my ticket off me?

Sidebottom flu? Hello!
LOL, classic gold from you as usual Drugs. If I could just add my subsequent roller coaster ride:

BOM has tweaked its forecast a bit and increased the chance of showers. Eek! Sitting in front of the TV sounds so easy and comfortable.

Aah, big bad bustling Billy named in the final 22 for the Pies. Rain, hail or shine, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skip to 8.30

So what, '21 or '22. I mean, fair enough.

Of course you don't know if it was asked and Tex management rejected it out of hand.

Can't imagine Crouch would be sub. He's either in for Laird or not at all

Big more versatility/leg speed needed for sub so Cook or Schoenberg

Or they just need a name to put on the emergency sheet/another major injury happened.

LOL, classic gold from you as usual Drugs. If I could just add my subsequent roller coaster ride:

BOM has tweaked its forecast a bit and increased the chance of showers. Eek! Sitting in front of the TV sounds so easy and comfortable.

Aah, big bad bustling Billy named in the final 22 for the Pies. Rain, hail or shine, I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Seems like it rains every time we play Collingwood at home.

This week has been pretty epic on that front.

1) Only an idiot would tag someone in modern footy. We shouldn't tag Daicos.

2) Malcolm Blight says only an idiot wouldn't tag Daicos. We should definitely tag Daicos.

3) Damien Barrett thinks we should tag as well.

Hmm, well, maybe we shouldn't tag

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R7 vs Collingwood, Sunday April 30, 4.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back