Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fellas anyone know of a good place/person to sell a fancy watch to??
What are you selling?

There's a good couple of groups on Facebook that are really good for that

Otherwise online, eBay and chrono24 have quite good systems for authentic watches and they check and guarantee but for a fee

Thank you yeah I joined the groups and realised I don't know enough about the piece so I'll have to get it evaluated I think.

How often would they have checked for fatigue cracks, etc?
Is there even a standard for these kind of subs on how often this needs to be checked/maintained?

Sounds very unregulated, which is crazy considering what they are doing.

An actual letter signed by a bunch of concerned experts (oceanographers, divers, scientists, etc) was sent to this company warning about how dodgy it was and the potential for catastrophic failure...

This literally seems like something the bloke knocked up in his back shed lol

I want them to survive for the stories and movies. The Titanic II no one could write.

Has Elon Musk chipped in on how he can save them yet?

Remember when he called the head cave rescuer guy in Thailand a pedo just because he wouldn't use Elon's stupid submarine? I mean there were warning signs before but I think that was when Musk really jumped the shark

NewsCorp pulling out the animated Countdown to Death clock with happy little vector characters sitting calmly in the pod.
By the looks of it, they've already killed the teenager to preserve oxygen.

View attachment 1718083
The teenager done a Michael Hutchence

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An actual letter signed by a bunch of concerned experts (oceanographers, divers, scientists, etc) was sent to this company warning about how dodgy it was and the potential for catastrophic failure...

This literally seems like something the bloke knocked up in his back shed lol
This sounds like the equivalent of me building a rocket my backyard and offering flights to the moon
* Not responsible for any explosive deaths.

355536938_3582734145337733_7424112862799770338_n.png

This sounds like the equivalent of me building a rocket my backyard and offering flights to the moon
* Not responsible for any explosive deaths.
There are at least two US teenagers in the last twenty-five years that have built functional nuclear fusion reactors. One built it in his backyard, and was arrested when the cops caught him with radioactive materials in the boot of his car. When assessing the damage, serious levels of radiation were detected a block away.

The other one was a bit less of a loner and got the help of the local uni to build it in their lab instead, so they could supervise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back