Preview Round 21, 2023: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 6th August, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Blues

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do
But I don't think he will be named
I think hes there in case someone doesn't get up
If Max is in doubt or aggravates something, or something happens to one of the other talls

Certainly will be interesting to see that final 5

Probably there for Ro if he's carrying anything or needs a refresh, King is in for the Cordy back rotation if he passes testing, if a backman has to flip out, Stocker might be in a bit of a bind, but don't see it really, Gresh stays as sub.

Joined ten years ago and this is the only post?

Emotion Reaction GIF
Quality not qualtity?

I'm not a fan of Clark but no way would he be out of the squad, was pretty good at times last week and should get better with more game time
I don't mind him as a sub, but still seems to struggle to run out games.

If Owens gets more mid time I don't reckon we need him.

Caminiti and Sharman both named on the field. Surely that means just King coming in out of all the key forwards. Cordy to the backline. Stocker makes way for him.

Hill for Jones.

All comes down to the midfield. If the contested ball differential is the same as last time we’re in all sorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've gone from not having enough tall forwards to probably having too many with King, Membrey and Hayes all included on the extended bench.

Not sure all 3 will play though if we also have Sharman and Caminiti starting, playing all 5 talls would probably make us too top heavy up forward.

Could be something tricky going on.
For example, King might be underdone , they go thinking they need to man up on a 2 meter awesome marking monster, and end up with Tim Membrey.

Judging by your user name you can't be a new age supporter. Therefore you must've seen Banga play a bit. Even in his prime he was hunched over every stoppage sucking in oxygen like he had early onset Covid. As soon as play resumed again he left everyone in his dust.

Sharman is similar. He looks exhausted running down the race. It's just how some guys are wired
Yes I am old. But there's a big difference between Harves being doubled over at a stoppage and Mitch unable to chase during play. Hopefully he's only one pre season away.

This is ****ed.

We actually match up well against these campaigners given their injuries.

Like our midfield is running into some sort of form and they're missing multiple good players from theirs.

Their forward line still has a Coleman Medallist but apart from that nothing super exciting.

And their back line looks solid but our forwards are fairly dynamic.

I'm having great trouble ECOing from this one which is ****ed because it's going to hurt so bad if we lose. Just ****ing win it please Saints.

For anyone trying to convince themselves we are a genuine chance this week look no further than these following stats from the last time we played them. Admittedly we were traveling better back then but they were 3 wins and a draw from 5 games. Cerra, Walsh, Mackay, Kennedy, McGovern all played. And the week after we rolled them they beat the Eagles by 108 points.
IMG_20230803_224256.jpg IMG_20230803_224204.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back