List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:

Again paddy Dow is someone we have to be trying to get into our midfield. Clearance winner for sure

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zac Fisher looking nice too in a finals like game.

But some don’t want teams seconds……

Supposedly wants to stay in Melbourne and is considering a move to North.
Yeah.

Did we try?

Point was the supporters in the ‘he didn’t make it at X’ so don’t sign him.’

They struggle.

Reid ain’t staying if we are getting whacked like this very week.

Bailey Williams isn’t the answer either. Go get Bryan

Yeah.

Did we try?

Point was the supporters in the ‘he didn’t make it at X’ so don’t sign him.’

They struggle.

Reid ain’t staying if we are getting whacked like this very week.

Yes, apparently we did try earlier in the season but he cooled on the thought of moving back to Perth.

Not sure Nick Bryan's the hero you think he is.

1691841008428.png

1691841040978.png

Can’t see Bryan leaving The Drug Rats given that Phillips has just retired.

Be a more realistic option and a cheaper one, both in $ and draft capital to chase Jordan Sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be a more realistic option and a cheaper one, both in $ and draft capital to chase Jordan Sweet.
1- Could walk Bryan to PSD

2- Depends if he wants to be a Fwd/Ruck or Ruck/Fwd. Because he will still be behind Draper at the Dons

He was so invisible today, I didn't even realise he was playing.

BBW will eventually play forward/ruck anyway, but expecting Bryan to have any meaningful impact in the next 3 years is fanciful.
Haha okay…..

Does Sweet even select West Coast to come to with the rumours of English coming the year after? Wouldn’t want to be back up again. (who I wouldn’t be against getting, just prefer Bryan)

Haha okay…..

Does Sweet even select West Coast to come to with the rumours of English coming the year after? Wouldn’t want to be back up again. (who I wouldn’t be against getting, just prefer Bryan)
I dunno but suggesting getting a bloke who's struggling as second ruck behind a total spud doesn't really seem like a strong plan to improve the team at present.

I dunno but suggesting getting a bloke who's struggling as second ruck behind a total spud doesn't really seem like a strong plan to improve the team at present.
21 yo ruck.

Don’t know if he is struggling too much. Flip is also a handy ruck. Always going with the experience ruck when your still playing for finals.

Pie man…. I mean BZparkes you Cleary don’t rate rucks and much be happy with no real decent playable tap ruck On our list.

Relax and see how this plays out

21 yo ruck.

Don’t know if he is struggling too much. Flip is also a handy ruck. Always going with the experience ruck when your still playing for finals.

Pie man…. I mean BZparkes you Cleary don’t rate rucks and much be happy with no real decent playable tap ruck On our list.

Relax and see how this plays out
Then he goes in as main ruck and gets flogged for a season and people want him gone because they lack patience. Rinse & repeat.

I'm not against getting him, you do what you can to improve the list after all. I doubt he has any more impact nex year than Williams this year though.

Dons still have Draper though who was their number 1 coming in to this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back