AFLW AFLW 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for that.

so why do the clubs use the social stuff. I dont not have any of thos accounst and have no intention to join them.
I hate it.

post it to all platforms ffs - website included.

Im not on anyhting except Twitter for KROCK.

GO Catters

MATCH SIM​

Collingwood v Geelong

Saturday 12 August

3pm local at Victoria Park

PRACTICE MATCH​

Adelaide v Geelong

Saturday 19 August

4.10pm local (4.40pm AEST) at Adelaide Oval*

*curtain-raiser to AFL game between Crows and Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preseason preview podcast has dropped on the women's AFL website.

Geelong's portion starts at the 9:57 mark.

Listening to that, I'm excited to see what Aishling Moloney brings to the table.

Preseason preview podcast has dropped on the women's AFL website.

Geelong's portion starts at the 9:57 mark.

Listening to that, I'm excited to see what Aishling Moloney brings to the table.
I think Moloney's highlights are scary good. If she can translate even 70% of that zest and impact to our game, we are in for quite the highlight reel with her.

Love seeing Moloney playing on the ball. Like Scheer, wish we could clone her and play one mid and the other forward.

Had to love how Chloe Scheer took a mark and the Crows player stood 2m over her mark for about 15 seconds before the umpire had to blow her whistle and basically drag her back to where the mark should've been.

Just pay a 50m penalty you idiot.

LOL - love the commentators trying to downplay the most obvious 50 metre penalty in AFLW history. Good link-up play prior to that, too.

Bloody hell, does our backline get the same coahes as the men? Way too slow and uncertain under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back