Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Dard is too busy entertaining Kepler Bradley. He tell you that story? It's his claim to fame. Should get him to spill the beans xoxo

Oh i gotta hear this
Spill it Hard Balls Gets

Dard Ball Get please bless us once more 🙏
IerYdVn.gif

Huge night, what are we on?

I've got 8 jamo cans and 4 voodoo rangers. Scotch stored away for later.

Will be abusing everyone on here in a few hours
Family has scheduled Nan and Pop’s 60th Anniversary smack bang over the game ffs.
Pop being the Saint, not sure if it’s the ultimate cruelty or kindness.
All I know is I’m tempted to break my dry spell and get belligerent either way 😎

Family has scheduled Nan and Pop’s 60th Anniversary smack bang over the game ffs.
Pop being the Saint, not sure if it’s the ultimate cruelty or kindness.
All I know is I’m tempted to break my dry spell and get belligerent either way 😎
That's absolutely ruthless. Stick it on Kayo and watch it with Pop over a few pristine bottles of his old moonshine xox

Huge night, what are we on?

I've got 8 jamo cans and 4 voodoo rangers. Scotch stored away for later.

Will be abusing everyone on here in a few hours
I have some monsuta 500ml cans, a case of hofler larger dirt cheap $34 and very nice German beer, think lowenbrau, peroni. I also have a few tooheys old left, I’m not sure what I’ll drink I guess it depends on how we’re going 🤣🤣.

What I really need is a bottle of Jameson, good excuse to buy one.

Last edited:
I have some monsuta 500ml cans, a case of hofler larger dirt cheap $34 and very nice German beer, think lowenbrau, peroni. I also have a few tooheys old left, I’m not sure what I’ll drink I guess it depends on how we’re going 🤣🤣.

What I really need is a bottle of Jameson, good excuse to buy one.
What's the German beer?

Yeah I had a change of plans. Went to Dan's and no Voodoos left, and only the lime jamo cans were on special. Picked 4 of those for $25 and then 6 Asahi cans for $20. Unreal deal.

Should tie me over, depends how we're going as you say. If we're in the game all the way through I'll probably need to re-stock, but if we're getting pumped I'll lose interest in having anymore haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the German beer?

Yeah I had a change of plans. Went to Dan's and no Voodoos left, and only the lime jamo cans were on special. Picked 4 of those for $25 and then 6 Asahi cans for $20. Unreal deal.

Should tie me over, depends how we're going as you say. If we're in the game all the way through I'll probably need to re-stock, but if we're getting pumped I'll lose interest in having anymore haha
Hofler it’s only 4% so 1 standard drink a 330ml bottle but it’s a really good German larger, at $34 a case it’s a steal.

Hofler it’s only 4% so 1 standard drink a 330ml bottle but it’s a really good German larger, at $34 a case it’s a steal.
4%...that's why you were embarrassed to name it! 😎

I'll have to give it a go, the German stuff is always my favourite

Grown men dressed as their sporting heroes is so cute.
Don't you drink gay drinks and shit in a forest? (Don't tell the gay lovers in the Rando thread)

Ok let’s not pretend we’ve all taken the pledge, what are we drinking tonight ?. I have a six pack of the 500ml asahi cans and some of the German Hofler left over, this stuff has the best light beer I’ve tasted an absolute ripper at 2.7% tastes like a good full strength German larger Imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back