• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would we care about Rance going? There's an obsession here to bring everyone back from inside the tent.

Most successful coaching structures that win flags are the exact opposites, they're a mesh of different ideas from other club experiences.

Popped this into Chat GPT for you.

Prompt: Write me a halftime speech delivered by AFL coach Tommy Hafey to motivate his team

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and most importantly, my warriors on the field,

I stand before you today, not just as a coach, but as a believer. I believe in each and every one of you, in the power of this team, and in our ability to rise above any challenge that comes our way. We've got 24 minutes left on that clock, and we're going to make every second count.

Remember, this game is about more than just a ball and some points on the board. It's about heart, determination, and the unbreakable bond that ties us together as a team. Look around at your brothers. You've trained together, bled together, and fought together. Today, we stand together, and no one can take that away from us.

Yeah, we might be trailing on the scoreboard right now, but let me tell you something. The scoreboard doesn't define us; we do. We define ourselves with our spirit, with our grit, and with our never-give-up attitude.

We've faced adversity before, and we've overcome it. Today is no different. This is our moment, our time to shine. The sweat, the pain, the sacrifices we've made, they all lead us to this very moment. This is our stage, and we're not going to let anyone steal our spotlight.

I want you to look deep within yourselves and find that fire that burns brighter than ever. Remember why you started playing this game in the first place. Remember the passion that brought you here. Now channel that passion into every tackle, every kick, and every mark. Leave nothing on the field.

But let's not just focus on what we're going to do individually. This is a team sport, and we win as a team. We support each other, we lift each other up, and we celebrate together. When one of us succeeds, we all succeed. When one of us falls, we all pick him up.

So, when you step back onto that field for the second half, do it with a purpose. Play with heart, play with determination, and play for the badge on your chest and the teammates standing beside you.

Remember, legends are made in moments like these. And today, we're going to write our own chapter in the history books. Believe in yourselves, believe in each other, and let's go out there and show the world what we're made of.

Now get out there and give it everything you've got! This is our time, our game, and our victory! Let's go, team! On three... One, two, three, TEAM!
That can't be tom Hafey,,he never pronounced the letter g

Kept getting messages saying ‘You may not start a personal conversation with this poster’.

It’s funny how you notice when certain posters go quiet suddenly. You wonder what’s happened to them and if they are okay. Well I do anyway.
I feel the same about 99% on this board

walk out bill goldberg GIF by WWE
Da man!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back