Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

The way I'm reading it to if Mini was going to be appointed it would have happened already I think. Looks like there keen on someone in the finals race.
McQualter was only doing his interview this week wasn't he? If it wasn't him, it was Newman or Yze. I don't think we have to wait to announce if it's Yze, he could still hang around until their season is done. Kingsley was announced as GWS coach before our season ended last year and he stuck around for finals.

I just don't think a decision has been made yet.

I think the difference with Kingsley and Yze, Kingsley was appointed coach during the pre finals bye (august 22nd) & was able to do media duties for it, unlikely to have done that during a match week

If the Dees win & Yze is indeed the new coach, we could announce it next week (hell even Friday) while they have the week off

Simply aren’t naming anyone during a match week out of respect to that club and their preparations

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have they even done the second round of interviews?
For mine, I don’t think they’ve finished them, and people need to heed what Benny said and accept we will not know the outcome of the coaching search until just before, or likely, just after the Grand Final.
They clearly have a time line and process to follow, and they will stick to it in all likelihood. It won’t be sped up to appease the media or us supporters

For mine, I don’t think they’ve finished them, and people need to heed what Benny said and accept we will not know the outcome of the coaching search until just before, or likely, just after the Grand Final.
They clearly have a time line and process to follow, and they will stick to it in all likelihood. It won’t be sped up to appease the media or us supporters

Heaven forbid they are methodical astute in the appointment.
But according to bigfooty, should have been rushed through and done weeks ago.

Damn this club being professional and following a thorough process for their biggest appointment in over a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put $10K on Northey.
There's a plunge now.
Betr suspended wagers.
View attachment 1794658

Stephen King into $5.00 now on Sportsbet.

Newman drifted slightly from $2.50 to $2.75.
Mini still $3.00.
Yze drifted slightly from $4.33 to $4.50.

Gia out to $9.00
Xav Clarke out to $10.00

Stephen King into $5.00 now on Sportsbet.

Newman drifted slightly from $2.50 to $2.75.
Mini still $3.00.
Yze drifted slightly from $4.33 to $4.50.

Gia out to $9.00
Xav Clarke out to $10.00
Screenshot_20230906_203822_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_204229_Chrome.jpg

Neds/Ladbrokes

Down to 3 IMO.

One things for certain as much as everyone here will bitch whinge and moan if they do land on Mini it will be because he came out on top once the process is complete. They haven’t just appointed him for the sake of it.

My bet is either Newman or Yze though.

why do u love the campaigner so much

coz all the other candidates are farken useless. newman for f*** sake no way do i want him back at the club, yze some campaigner that no one has ever wanted obviously can't front up. giansiracusa looks mental. hardwick junior who couldn't drop ****en graham or kmac until the token final round dropping. plus as soon as dimmer left bux started sucking us off in the commentary box and footy shows, sus campaigner was definitely interested

he took a shite pies team to the granny, and they can't win grand finals so he took a team to it's absolute peak. good enough for me

coz all the other candidates are farken useless. newman for f*** sake no way do i want him back at the club, yze some campaigner that no one has ever wanted obviously can't front up. giansiracusa looks mental. hardwick junior who couldn't drop *en graham or kmac until the token final round dropping. plus as soon as dimmer left bux started sucking us off in the commentary box and footy shows, sus campaigner was definitely interested

he took a shite pies team to the granny, and they can't win grand finals so he took a team to it's absolute peak. good enough for me
thats good enough for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back