News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People calling someone an idiot = the idiot winning. 🙄

Builds his brand tho.

Long live Kane-o <3

If his brand is to be a clown, then he's going gangbusters.

If his brand is to be a clown, then he's going gangbusters.
Join us friend, the water is nice and warm.

The Joker Propaganda GIF by Balaiu's Comunicação

I see the argument. If your entire business model is about driving outrage then you probably consider there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

I see the argument. If your entire business model is about driving outrage then you probably consider there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Yeah I don't entirely disagree with you there, but it doesn't discount the possibility that what their saying is stupid also. I think people tend to say "Well he doing his job if you're getting annoyed" when you point out what he's saying is nonsense. A better model would be to say things that are true and clever and outrage the audience, but he's taking the cheap route instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll soon find he's burnt too many bridges and he'll lose what little industry cache he currently has.

Shitting on current players who he'll likely be working alongside one day won't end well for him.

Wasn't well liked at his previous employment for his attitude and couldn't hack it when he was called out for it.

Very petty man.

"West Coast is a graveyard"
As opposed to the incredibly successful Port Power FC and their 1 premiership (wE’rE tHe MoSt SuCcEsSfUl AfL cLuB!!).

Does anyone inside or outside South Australia actually give a rats backside about Never Tear Up Our Tarps Football Club?

He'll soon find he's burnt too many bridges and he'll lose what little industry cache he currently has.

Shitting on current players who he'll likely be working alongside one day won't end well for him.

Wasn't well liked at his previous employment for his attitude and couldn't hack it when he was called out for it.

Very petty man.
Yeah I think you’ve hit it on the head. I reckon his intense negativity is more than just a charade for clicks. What we find annoying he has to live with 24/7/365. Could be a bit sad as time goes by.

I wonder, if we somehow we have everything come together and gel next year and miraculously get mid table knocking on the 8, will we get reciprocal praise as much as the bashing we got this year.

I'm betting we go back to being pretty much ignored by everyone but the Worst.

I wonder, if we somehow we have everything come together and gel next year and miraculously get mid table knocking on the 8, will we get reciprocal praise as much as the bashing we got this year.

I'm betting we go back to being pretty much ignored by everyone but the Worst.
it will be because we ate well and exercised

“A one-proud club like West Coast now celebrating an 11th placed finish as if they’ve won a 5th flag. tHe WhOlE cLuB iS a JoKe” - Kane, probably

Very petty man.

If they're working alongside him at SEN then they'll have to join in

It's Hutchys entire business model (along with gambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back