Game Day Brisbane v Port 2023 Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite my shitposting above, this is exactly the sort of game we win. As long as we don’t let Brisbane get the jump early, I think we’ll be okay.

Both losing finals teams so far.Had plenty of opportunity to win thoes matches.
Hope Port can take there opportunity when it comes on Saturday night.
Brisbane have not impressed in finals ,under Fagan.And neither have Port with Ken.
Both teams will be desperate to win.
The season so far has exceeded any of our expectations. Hardly any of us thought Ken ,Could get us ,back in the finals.
Hope the ride continues and we have a home preliminary final.

Everyone expects us to win. I have zero confidence.

You guys need to get off to a good start and we will s**t the bed.

Hopefully it's a good game. Good luck.

The irony is, I could go post that on your board, perfectly validly (except the everyone expecting us to win part).

Everyone expects us to win. I have zero confidence.

You guys need to get off to a good start and we will s**t the bed.

Hopefully it's a good game. Good luck.
This is how we would feel if the game was in Adelaide. Honestly think we are less likely to shit the bed at the Gabba than in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2 rather clunky finals so far haven't revealed a clear premiership favourite, and I'd have little confidence in any of the remaining finalists. So I'm starting to think that if we play to our best, don't do the usual shitting of the bed and have a large dollop of luck we might actually win the thing! For this game I've gone Brisbane, but who knows?

The 2 rather clunky finals so far haven't revealed a clear premiership favourite, and I'd have little confidence in any of the remaining finalists. So I'm starting to think that if we play to our best, don't do the usual shitting of the bed and have a large dollop of luck we might actually win the thing! For this game I've gone Brisbane, but who knows?

I think personally the two games so far showed Carlton isn’t up to it.

Dees Pies game was a much higher level.

Hopefully we take our chances in front of goal and Marshall isn’t concussed in the first quarter…

We can definitely win and what a big prize that will be.

Will be an arm wrestle of a game with both sides wasting chances in front of goal. Expect it comes down to who has more accuracy in the last quarter and some individual brilliance might be enough.

Rozee to be the difference with a couple of last quarter goals.

Pear by 7pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back