Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren't there already enough Eagles fans, do you really need to create some more?
You want my dog rubbing his arse along the floor, because I sure as heck don't.

That's a fancy looking box. Nice work mate. Me and my sons cried when Greg closed Conways and went on his adventure. Perth will never be the same.
View attachment 1801359

Ps its the photo there's heaps of room between the strips in real life.
Cheers. The box was fairly cheap, I bought it at Cape to Kairo SAfrican shop in Ozzie Park, $129. I’m in process of building my own though as this one is rather fragile, made of thin plastic, but ut works for now

That meat looks good mate 👌🏼

Anyone who likes hot sauce:

get your laughing gear around this stuff.

It's not cheap but it's very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who likes hot sauce:

get your laughing gear around this stuff.

It's not cheap but it's very good
Hmmm, I can imagine that truffle flavour going very well with hot sauce, am keen

Our under-19s are creaming England atm, along with the results in South Africa. New golden age for Oz cricket on the horizon.
This post has been hovering around in the back of my mind as I was thinking yeah sure couple of U19 wins in England is all good, but big call. Finally got round to looking up the records of the leading players and woweeeee: Konstas, Dixon, Sighn and Weibgen. Some real impressive records there, first grade tons already. Konstas seems to be being talked up as the next Ponting and Dixon has BB contract already without making his state rep debut in any format.
Looks to be something in the bowling too. I wonder where young Menzies is going to move too.

Had been going to Conways since Mick McAdam ran in in probably 86 or so. Was devastated when Greg told me they were closing. My boys legit cried haha pussies*

*I was just sweating from my eyes because the car was hot

We have pear, apricot, lime, lemon and mandarin trees.The apricot tree is basically dead unfortunately and the mandarin tree gives heaps of fruit but is a favourite of pests. The seedless oranges we get though are honestly the most incredible oranges I’ve ever eaten, would eat 50 of them in one sitting if I could
Rabbits. I now have a rabbit infestation. They've discovered the greenhouse. And for some really strange reason, developed a taste for Spearmint and Sage. So much for a couple of lettuce plants that were just starting too.

Muck fee.

Hungry Jack's is the biggest embarrassment to fast food it's not even funny, I genuinely can't remember the last time I ever had a good meal there, would have to be before 2010.

it makes a lot of sense that they sponsor West Coast, shit minds think alike.

Rabbits. I now have a rabbit infestation. They've discovered the greenhouse. And for some really strange reason, developed a taste for Spearmint and Sage. So much for a couple of lettuce plants that were just starting too.

Muck fee.
There’s some biltong recipes in this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back