Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking my dog to the vet to have his anal glands expressed.

That's it. That's the post.
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Lmao what the *. You're dad personally sold flowers to the King of Saudi Arabia?

That's wild.
A more accurate description is The King of Saudi Arabia's gardening underlings, presumably without his knowledge, contacted my father and subsequently purchased everlasting seeds off him.

But its a better story when you just say the King bought them.

I must remember to ask him what actually did happen (My Dad, not the King. Who is dead in any case (The King not my Dad)).

Last edited:
Let's not pigeonhole ourselves too much, I'd like to discuss native birds and orchids a little bit too.
Native birds are the reason all my fruit trees are currently trying to recover in pots in a greenhouse after having being reduced to sticks. Also the reason most of my veggie crop this year was a total failure.
The only thing that made it through unscathed was a couple of Ladyfinger Banana trees, after I wrapped them up in chicken wire cages. Oh, and the garlic. They left that alone too.

Beautiful, seeing flocks of 28's and Pink and Greys all over the place. Not so much a pretty sight when they've done their thing and gone back up into the trees.

Bloomed this morning... not a sentence I thought I would write here!
Back on topic all you w***ers 🫛🫛

This weird native has grenade like buds along the stems.
View attachment 1800000
I put in my everlasting a a bit late and they are now starting to flower.
View attachment 1800001

Also, Paraclete, if you are going to live forever you are definitely gonna get old. That's how it works. There's a future for you where you couldn't name an album released in the last decade and tell kids off for doing burnouts on your street. On the plus side blue cheese is pretty damn good.
Love everlastings!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1800015
Just had lunch at the Bassendean Hotel. It’s fair to say the old Basso looked lots different last time I was there which was many moons ago. I must admit it’s nicely done and being kid and dog friendly is a bonus. Club Sanga was very good if a little bit pricey ($29) but I guess most decent places in Perth are pricey nowadays. I paid $8.50 for nonalcoholic beer
I don't get paying that much, let alone drinking a non-alcoholic beer, & this is not against abstaining from alcohol because I have been known to do that on occasion. What is wrong with a soda water with a lime wedge in it?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't get paying that much, let alone drinking a non-alcoholic beer, & this is not against abstaining from alcohol because I have been known to do that on occasion. What is wrong with a soda water with a lime wedge in it?

Soda price isn’t far off there. Nonalcoholic beer is my choice for the last 14-15 months now as it helped me quit drinking (there’s only a selected few that I like, Heaps Normal is one of them). But since I go out to the pub for a meal once or twice a month I suppose I can afford it on occasion. If it were more often I’d probably be drinking tap water 😁

Soda price isn’t far off there. Nonalcoholic beer is my choice for the last 14-15 months now as it helped me quit drinking (there’s only a selected few that I like, Heaps Normal is one of them). But since I go out to the pub for a meal once or twice a month I suppose I can afford it on occasion. If it were more often I’d probably be drinking tap water
Fair call & sorry if I cam across as a yobbo, getting smashed is cool type.
I have landed in Bali 2day (1st visit) & a few twentysomethings on the plane were worse than 6 year olds!!!
I am a grumpy old man

Fair call & sorry if I cam across as a yobbo, getting smashed is cool type.
I have landed in Bali 2day (1st visit) & a few twentysomethings on the plane were worse than 6 year olds!!!
I am a grumpy old man

All good mate. I’m turning into a grumpy old man sometimes as well hahah.
I used to think getting smashed was fun and cool and it kinda was back then except I realised I was going too far with piss and it took control of my life. I had no choice but to stop. I’m definitely better off without it now

Back on topic all you w***ers 🫛🫛

This weird native has grenade like buds along the stems.
View attachment 1800000
I put in my everlasting a a bit late and they are now starting to flower.
View attachment 1800001

Also, Paraclete, if you are going to live forever you are definitely gonna get old. That's how it works. There's a future for you where you couldn't name an album released in the last decade and tell kids off for doing burnouts on your street. On the plus side blue cheese is pretty damn good.

sick cringe GIF

My Nonno is from the north (not from Gorgonzola, but he is from Lombardy) so I was lucky enough to grow up on blue cheese and had cups of wine (because who has wine glasses?) earlier than I was allowed to have coffee. Milanese risotto, Osso Bucco, a few glasses of red. Bliss

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back