Game Day Around The Grounds - 2nd Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a lot easier to slow down then to speed up.
GWS have slammed on goals, they will come close to kick our total score the last 2 weeks by half time.
We were doing this.
Our games have been very different to the game today. Much more high pressure contested type games. Leads to lower scores

As Daisy says, the Giants don’t need to flood back (which happened all night last night) because their mids are slaughtering Port.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Quick movement, hitting attacking targets, run, carry & skill opens up games big time.

The oppo has to let you do that.

We were able to do it in the first half against Sydney until they made it a more contested game.

Dees never gave us that opportunity.

Port are putting next to no pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1805057

You and I could get a kick against this Port effort! Slight hyperbole…

Pies, Lions and us match it with them on most days.

I guess we will find out next week.
Port are struggling but beating them like a sick dog at AO is still a fair effort.

Don’t think we could carve them up like this.

What are the odds two
Blues V Giants GF lots of seats for us Blues supporters the noise will be deafening. Looking forward to the club song after that one, they'll hear it standing in the back yard of their property over in Perth.
Don't think that's the case as only a small percentage is allocated to each club due to corporates.

Any meat on the bone that Giants have had a bit of a magic carpet ride in the finals? Saints and Port easiest sides in it or do they make them look ordinary?

Bit of both?

Playing a lot better than I expected, they’ve really brought intensity and attack today
I didn't really pay too much attention to gws winning form until recently.

Good pressure and slick ball movement. Very well balanced side with plenty of solid talent.

Amazing what they've done with jesse hogan who looked like he was going no where.

Should be an exceptional game next week against the filth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - 2nd Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back