Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media are ineffectual at the moment as there isn't enough individuals out there that are overly critical.

Kochie has got media under control from the point of keeping our club attractive to corporate interests.

The movement must come from ex-players and officials as they carry more weight in any political statement.

The last resort is membership cancellations which hurts the club financially. It's the wrong way to go as it extends the term of AFL control which we are all hating most.
The 1990-1996 era players have to lead this and back Tredders and some AFL players as well.

The 1990-96 players are the ones who have to lead the charge. They are the ones who had to win flag after flag to justify us getting into the AFL. Bloody hell 5 minutes after the players got into the rooms after the 1994 GF win, Greg Boulton said they had to win the 1995 flag.

They are the ones who have to say piss off and give us our club back, you have turned it into a shambles. They have more moral authority than anyone else.

Last edited:
The 1990-1996 era players have to lead this and back Tredders and some AFL players as well.

The 1990-96 players are the ones who have to lead the charge. They are the ones who had win flag after flag to justify us getting into the AFL. Bloody hell 5 minutes after the players got into room after the 1994 GF wim, Greg Boulton said they had to win the 1995 flag.

They ate the ones who have to say piss off and give us our club back, you have turned it into a shambles. They have more moral authority than anyone else.

When does the financial statements come out from the club?

What are the expectations on profits and debt repayments this season?

When does the financial statements come out from the club?

What are the expectations on profits and debt repayments this season?
They usually announce the results on a Friday arvo a week before Christmas on the club website, and hand out 3 pages at the AGM.

They didnt announce what they expected / budgeted for in 2023, but said they wanted to reduce debt by $2m down to $4m.

The club plastering it's social media sites after the contract extension with photos of Hinkley hugging the players accompanied with words like "He loves his players, he loves the club" was just straight up putrid, and shows they knew the only currency the decision had was this laughable relationship he supposedly has with his players.

79E4AB62-EE0A-4DB7-87AC-DBF4C0424A9F.jpeg

It’s propaganda straight from the despot handbook. Absolutely cooked.

It looks like something outta silence of the lambs 😲
weird-buffalo-bill-silence-of-the-lambs-r7r2t3s3io5wx66e.gif

Even crowie Fitzy has noticed

Ryan Fitzgerald hates Port Adelaide, as does Rowe. He posts regularly about the best weekend is a Port loss and a crows win. This week would be giving them the biggest Crowe hard on (which is probably a sem). They want Tredders to bag the club, they want everyone to phone in, this is what they get paid to do.

It's actually cathartic hearing Tredders say the things that need to be said and call out the people that need to be called out.
When I was listening to Tredders and the callers, especially REH, it was really nice to hear the other side of the argument.

Simple, Port Adelaide football talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The look on Tredders face when Rowe opens his mouth you could tell he just wanted to choke him out
Tredders shutting up Rowe and not letting him derail the conversation was some of his best work.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brilliant stuff from Tredders. The only possible point of difference from my point of view is the cost of getting rid of Ken - what about the cost of NOT getting rid of Ken? I've never heard such anger coming out of the mouths of Port fans. Many feel as if they've been lied to, and also disregarded (calling us white noise etc). The attendance at the first home game in 2024 will be fascinating: I can 100% guarantee that I won't be one of them!!!

Warren Tredrea feels like the only media personality that understands Port Adelaide. Understands the anger of the fans. He is the voice of us the voiceless.

Kudos to David King as well for consistently over the years calling Ken out.

“Let’s talk about off field own goals for a minute. Oppenheimer - that was a good one, wasn’t it?”

Literally, is there anything Ken does that doesn’t further embarrass this club
Not just Ken - every time Koch opens his mouth, I cringe.

KT wasn't amazing by any means, but in terms of him vs his replacement, I'm taking him 100 times over. He was an honest accountable fella, sure he mumbled a bit and wrote some strange things in his emails to members (I'm just a Norwood flog or something) but I remember him always fronting up to the members, going hard at 7 over the SPP coverage when required. He didn't run off and hide. In a way, when he was on the way out, the fact that he offered to stay and assist and Richo said "no thanks" reflects more and more accurately on what we were getting into.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Say what you like about KT - at least he had the balls to front up on Macca & Rick's podcast, and they asked him the tough questions. If that podcast was still on today, do you think Richo would have the guts to do the same? Tredders calls Richo "Mr. Invisible", which describes him perfectly.

There's no doubt that Hinkley is simply not good enough, and has had too much time to prove it to us again and again. Anyone who suggests that he has been restricted this year, or any other, by lack of personnel, resources or support staff is way off-mark.

But as Tredrea made clear, we are stuck with him at least until partway into 2025, so others need to pay in the meantime - specifically those who oversaw his reappointment(s) and have enabled the mediocrity to fester under his watch.

Until Koch goes and then Richardson, the club will not be in safe hands to make the right decisions or appointments. Even if Hinkley was let go tomorrow, I have no faith that Koch or the yes people he has surrounded himself with, would make good decisions around his replacement.

Face the facts - almost every significant appointment in the last five years has been to pick someone from within. It's cheap, lazy and easy for them. It's also safe because they won't unknowingly select agitators to question them.

Our club has become a haven for scared, safe-first, avoid criticism at all costs, operators. It has been a growing nest for paranoid, propaganda merchants.

I hate the PAFC at the moment.

Last edited:
I don't think Tredders was there when Gra Gra arrived, and with a sh*t eating grin on his face literally the first thing he said referred to Port supporters `eating their own!'
Timmy G was though, and he SHOULD have said something!

Apparently the numerous crom barrackers who ring in and drop a log on that club after a tingle's loss, or that moronic lindy screaming down the phone don't count.

It's been said multiple times before but the sooner Alberton is a Corne's free zone the better, and chadbro should be 3rd in line at the exit door, right behind kern and kok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back