Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can hope is that Tredders is sending a symbolic message to the social media masses that a new dawning is coming at the Southern Power and Hinkley is getting sacked.
Either that or staring into a blazing sun is easier on the eyeballs than Hinkley's turgid slopfest of a game plan.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting up early to watch the sunrise every morning. Sounds like a pretty healthy habit. But the way old mate writes it, you have to fix your eyeballs steadfastly on it for 20 minutes so it gives you magical powers (fixes your DNA? 🤣).

I mean, there's absolutely no one saying getting up to watch the sunrise is bad for you, so the implication in that line is that he's staring directly at the sun 😎. Lmao.

It's piss funny that this guy is the great white hope board member for getting rid of Hinkley. Absolutely no one would be able to take him seriously. What a clown show lol

I know his specific set of outside of football philosophies are a bit funny, but he's still well down the list of most problematic board members IMO. We've heard how he talks about footy. We know what his standards and opinions are. I'm not concerned at all about his ability to do the job.
Agree. I find Chewys post a bit weird given the performance of other board members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back