Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely brilliant from Waz, i swear he must trawl these threads, he has nailed everything.

The silence from the club has been beyond pathetic, the insta post after post of daddy Ken when he got his contract, to now, tells you all you need to know about this pi$$weak, fraudulent organisation.

Well done Tredders, your the only hope many of us have left.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely brilliant from Waz, i swear he must trawl these threads, he has nailed everything.

The silence from the club has been beyond pathetic, the insta post after post of daddy Ken when he got his contract, to now, tells you all you need to know about this pi$$weak, fraudulent organisation.

Well done Tredders, your the only hope many of us have left.

What would Keith Thomas be thinking right now? He always went on the front foot when issues came about. Now we have a club that is unaccountable to its fan base and it seems we are being told to shut up and consume the product on the guise of blindly supporting your club.

What would Keith Thomas be thinking right now? He always went on the front foot when issues came about. Now we have a club that is unaccountable to its fan base and it seems we are being told to shut up and consume the product on the guise of blindly supporting your club.
Keith Thomas would say it should be a 5 year contract instead of 2. Also he hid under his desk for almost 2 years before finally writing to the members and resigning

You remember when Stephen Rowe went Bunta and said Port will go out in Straight Sets and we've just resigned a Coach nobody wants........ well he was 100% correct.

Yep 2 showdown loses and straight sets but its not luck he predicted this. Everyone who has half a brain saw this coming a mile away. We were only hoping it wasn't going to happen.

Keep Going Just Do It GIF by Rocky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keith Thomas would say it should be a 5 year contract instead of 2. Also he hid under his desk for almost 2 years before finally writing to the members and resigning

Yeah. For all the good work Thomas did he was well and truly in the kool-aid circle towards the end.

Declared the 2017 season “a pass [mark]” and went all-in on the “young so young omg so young young list!” whitewashing of 2019.

KT wasn't amazing by any means, but in terms of him vs his replacement, I'm taking him 100 times over. He was an honest accountable fella, sure he mumbled a bit and wrote some strange things in his emails to members (I'm just a Norwood flog or something) but I remember him always fronting up to the members, going hard at 7 over the SPP coverage when required. He didn't run off and hide. In a way, when he was on the way out, the fact that he offered to stay and assist and Richo said "no thanks" reflects more and more accurately on what we were getting into.

Insert Mike Breen voice, "BANG!"

This is the moment - people need to pay the price for extending that country bumpkin used car salesman prior to Finals. And Warren needs to step up with a ticket to take out Club back from the imposter current custodians.

Great stuff now go hard on double A

He needs to let rip and get the ball rolling and Timmy needs to either join in or shut up or get the other dickhead in a choker hold.

Choking Andre The Giant GIF

I dont rate his podcast usually but this knocked it out the park. Just went through each point, bang bang bang bang bang. Love it

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back