List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
Rory Lobb requesting a trade would be the funniest outcome ever

Lobb to bulldogs honestly made 0 sense to me last season when it happened. Not surprised it may have blown up, especially with Croft as a F/S this season as well.

Felt a lot like the dogs being desperate to get anyone to try and improve after a bad season and grabbing who ever was some what interested

….Also with Darcy (who is going to be very good) stuck in the seconds

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Meh, disagree, maybe I’m a homebody but ages 1-3 suck and I’d wouldn’t want to move, especially if they have another, then it REALLY sucks. 1 more guaranteed year would get me moving.

We’ll find out
Also one kid is piss easy. We spent 4 months in Canberra with a 2 month old and a 3 year old stick that in ya pipe.

Honestly don’t get why he didn’t ask for Melbourne. Absolutely perfect. He doesn’t want to play ruck, whereas Grundy did, and wants to be the second tall, whereas Grundy didn’t.
He is literally a perfect fit for them. Surely there's got to be interest from both parties this time around? Dees lack of key target was a massive part of why they lost both finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say, Oliver even with all the danger signs in the world, would really be a perfect fit for our midfield…but we’d be ****ed for anything else for two years
Agreed, it would almost certainly blow up in our face but in the small chance it didnt I'd be backing us for top 4 next year, just exactly what we need. Absolutely a good thing for our sanity it's no chance of happening

I will say, Oliver even with all the danger signs in the world, would really be a perfect fit for our midfield…but we’d be ****ed for anything else for two years
If we were in the premiership window than yes. Snuff's golden rule is unless you are in the top four, don't make big trades which is 100% right.

It’d be incredible for our on field performance if we got him right.

Going off the times I’ve seen Clarry at the Emerson in Melbourne he loves his powdered anti-inflammatories a little more then an AFL footballer publicly should.

Also with Morris’ report (who has a lot of contacts at demon land) saying the home job tattoo infection wasn’t denied and the concerns from the senior players at Melbourne. Makes me think he is a proper head case at the moment and we’d see a video of him gurning with his pants down in a Santa suit if we traded him in.

I’m not convinced Oliver is a villain here. He strikes me as a very competitive guy. Maybe he was pissed off at selection decisions during finals. I know, I would be. Could have created division among players, who knows.
It would be funny that their decision to get one of the best ruckman in the comp on the cheap started their downfall in a way

It’d be incredible for our on field performance if we got him right.

Going off the times I’ve seen Clarry at the Emerson in Melbourne he loves his powdered anti-inflammatories a little more then an AFL footballer publicly should.

Also with Morris’ report (who has a lot of contacts at demon land) saying the home job tattoo infection wasn’t denied and the concerns from the senior players at Melbourne. Makes me think he is a proper head case at the moment and we’d see a video of him gurning with his pants down in a Santa suit if we traded him in.
WA media would have a three year old video of him off his face locked and loaded to go the moment he stepped off a plane.

They sat on that Hogan clip for MONTHS waiting for the right to cause the most carnage

I’m not convinced Oliver is a villain here. He strikes me as a very competitive guy. Maybe he was pissed off at selection decisions during finals. I know, I would be. Could have created division among players, who knows.
It would be funny that their decision to get one of the best ruckman in the comp on the cheap started their downfall in a way
He tattooed his foot at home and it got infected causing him to miss games.

Melbourne is open to trading star midfielder Clayton Oliver, with rival clubs already enquiring about his availability.

The response these clubs received has left the door ajar for the four-time best and fairest to depart Melbourne in the trade period, according to two sources with direct knowledge of discussions.

In recent times senior teammates have become increasingly more frustrated and concerned in equal measure with his welfare, to the point where Oliver moving away from his Camberwell house and in with captain Max Gawn has been seriously canvassed as a temporary option.

He told friends the Demons should have handled his hamstring injury better. When he had a knee complaint in early September, Oliver elected to visit a non-club physio to receive treatment.

But Melbourne believed the three-time All-Australian did not show enough professionalism in his rehabilitation.

- Tom Morris

This gets juicier by the second
Didn't Clarry live with Brayshaw and his family at one point when he first started at Melbourne?

At the very least we need to pick up the phone and have a conversation with the guy... Like surely? It's Clayton ****ing Oliver.

Bulldogs ITK says Lobb wants out.

Happy Oh My God GIF by CBS
That is ****ing hilarious 🤣

What did he actually think when going to a team stacked with talls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back