Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal Twomey says both Chol and Gunners will go to the last minute. Hawthorn refusing to budge off a f3 for Chol so it's down to whether GCS blink. Gunners deal is wanted by both (Brisbane needs to clear his money to resign some FAs next season) but the details won't be known until the last second as everything else needs to happen first.
This is exactly the price for Chol given the circumstances so I hope MM sticks to it.

Mate 80% of players would dabble in the marching powder on the weekend, good gear too!

It clears out of the system after a weekend out.

He was just silly enough to get caught.

I wouldnt worry about it. I have 2 or 3 nights on the bags in a year, doesnt mean I have a habit.

I don't see a problem here 🤣

true romance smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case everybody had forgotten... the legend himself RnL said to us LAST trade period, and I quote...

'Jack Ginnivan anyone?'

12 months out!

'RnL from long range!'
Giving up a lot less this year for him than what we would have had to last year as well!

We could just not trade for Chol and take Ryan and Gunston into next year..
Yeah I would go with this..

for me, Ryan has more upside than Chol. Just give him a 2 yr contract with trigger for 3rd.. Should be the same at Lions.

Why fluff around with Chol. If they fold, take him.

I would not do Ryan anyway for Lions F2 which will be around 35-40.

As I said earlier, send pies F2 and swap F3 with Lions if they are willing to add their F1.

Assuming same ladder positions that will be
Lions : 17+53
Hawks : 36+39+Ryan.

No-one says he's the problem, it's the sad reality for professional athletes the world over.

The point is it doesn't matter who's at fault, the landscape footy is played in has changed for better or worse.

No-one is defending Hodgey either.

Just saying it's a sack of hammers dumb thing to head out to the races the night before you're playing in a Grand Final. There are literally team rules against that sort of thing.
There couldnt have been much of a team rule seeing as he played the next day and won

What we are getting for a second round Mid Season Draft pick who has never done a pre season is overs. I love sticks I always have but it's good business. Him leaving also probably means we give Greene another year which I'm really happy about and we will bring in Dear who will be our developing KPF.

Love sticks and his long limbs but we weren't offering him 3 years and with good reason, I think everyone wins here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back