Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been told that the Tigers are looking at Kosi, which makes Esava as a fwd at Waverley more realistic.
Kosi at $5m for 7 years is better value as a forward than Esava. And Kosi only kicked 9 goals in 12 games this season

Eagles will laugh at that offer of DGB + Brockman + Pick 3 for Pick 1.

They can walk Brockman to the preseason draft if need be & DGB ain't worth a large big mac meal at present.

They can walk Brockman to the preseason draft if need be & DGB ain't worth a large big mac meal at present.
That's not true.

If a decent trade from Freo arises, they are forced to come up with something or miss out.

These forums are really tough and we know players and family’s read etc but the reality for us unfortunately is DGB has not shown much in 3 years. The highlights package would not be extensive and I can’t recall too many standout games where we could hang our hats on.

Clarko calling the kid Shaggy from Scooby Doo to the world on his draft day probably not his finest moment also.

Who is trading for him based on what we have seen? Possibly might net us a pick around 30-40 ish but it would have to be a club that says “let’s roll the dice with him and see if we can turn him into a running back or he eventually becomes steak knives in another deal.

That is the reality we are facing and it’s not great for a pick 6.

Yes it’s a shame because we won’t get any true value for DGB. We take the hit on this one and move on.

I do believe he will reach his potential at another club. Sadly I don’t feel he can do that at Hawthorn.

Yes it’s a shame because we won’t get any true value for DGB. We take the hit on this one and move on.

I do believe he will reach his potential at another club. Sadly I don’t feel he can do that at Hawthorn.

He’s out of contract next year, if he’s not keen on sticking around we’d be mad not to move him this year rather than him walking to the eagles next year or losing even more value.

He’s probably not worth much, but I still think he’ll be a great defender at some point.

Might be best to start planning with Big Ben in our back line.

*As of today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great Job Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The eagles currently have pick 19 & their next pick being 35, they won't be giving up 19 for Brockman so a pick in the 30s will be the best we can hope for.
Right.

And, like I said....Freo?

As much as I would like to assist with your melt going on currently, I wont

If its not obvious that Esava would get a game over Blanck in our backline easily currently, your being purposely blind

I love Blanck, but he has zero offensive weapons, and gets monstered by the gorillas

He doesn't have an athletic or skill based upside

I agree that the Rat is ahead of Blanck but I would not sell him too short on his athleticism.

At the combine Blanck ranked 5th in agility, 7th in kicking efficiency but his real strength is his closing speed!
“the most interesting result was his first 5m - an unbelievable 1.001 seconds, ranked first of all combine invitees that tested”

With the said the Esava also killed it at combine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back