Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolz

Ignore the facts all you like, and judging by your continued failure to provide any substantive rebuttal you like very much

For some reason you’ve fallen into the habit of shooting from the hip, not knowing or even caring what’s true - so much so if you and Wayne swapped logins no one would notice 😂😂
Laughing 1 Tyson.gif

I've gotta say Sanders, you always give me a chuckle ......you present no facts to support your "opinion" ....yet try and put the onus on other posters to prove you wrong ....classic PR deflection

AND ...then continuing on and accusing the poster of not accepting your baseless unsupported truth

Textbook gobbledygook .....you are very good at it though

View attachment 1838028

I've gotta say Sanders, you always give me a chuckle ......you present no facts to support your "opinion" ....yet try and put the onus on other posters to prove you wrong ....classic PR deflection

AND ...then continuing on and accusing the poster of not accepting your baseless unsupported truth

Textbook gobbledygook .....you are very good at it though

Love it.

No one needs to re-litigate your foolishness for the hundredth time

Though maybe Kristof will be delighted to be lumped in with you and this performative drag act was all for naught?

This is fun, but my map-fu is failing me. Can't see any reasonable intersection of these 2? Can you check what I did wrong?

View attachment 1838068

EDIT: maybe approximately off the coast of Perth?
Man, great effort and perhaps try finding MH370 whilst at it!

But here we go - no idea why Google and Apple Maps are 150km different but not the sort of thing to keep me up at night

1698011548957.png

1698011626056.png

Attachments

• 1698010809344.png
    1698010809344.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
So you must be referring to being wooden spooners a few years ago, and then with the addition of Dawson, Rankine and Tex having his best year ever, we still made it to 14th on the ladder ?
Those coaches ?
Can you have it both ways though ?

Like were you excited thinking Dawson was going to be a dominant player of comp when we traded for him ? Did you think pick 17 was a steal given the player he was ? Did you mention it at the time ?

Did you think rankine was an absolute match winner when we recruited him ? Did you explain your excitement of having such a match winner join us at the time ? Or did you think pick 5 should be used on a draftee ?

Re Tex - did you expect such a career Renaissance?

If so congrats ! That’s superb forward vision

I thought the first 2 things at time but not the last point re Tex

have you considered the game plan and execution has improved so much to allow Tex to be a dominant forward in the competition ? As that’s what the journey of rebuilding is about , improvement

Have you also considered that Dawson and Rankine are in an environment that’s allowed them to play career best footy ?

The job is nowhere near done so the jury is out but it’s not a matter of it being failed rebuild or achieved at this point . Some promising signs , more work to do

Also who came 14th on ladder this year 🤔, definitely wasn’t us , not even within 3 spots of where we came

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, great effort and perhaps try finding MH370 whilst at it!

But here we go - no idea why Google and Apple Maps are 150km different but not the sort of thing to keep me up at night

View attachment 1838097

View attachment 1838098
1. The circle map is using straight line distance not on road distance.

2. Apple Maps is using Google Maps option 3 which is only 6km different. Must have different traffic algorithms.

Wowsers. What a year for average KPD's getting paid...

Thank goodness we have Nick Murray and Butts in contract for 2 and 3 more seasons respectively. Fingers crossed the market dies down in that time.

Have we ever needed to trade in a key defender? Beside a backup option cheap...
Seems we do quite well at drafting them with low picks and rookies (McAsey aside). With that record I wouldn't be concerned.

Have powa ever been good at drafting key position players? (Or trading in for that matter) You'd have to go back quite some time.... Unless I'm forgetting someone.

Have we ever needed to trade in a key defender? Beside a backup option cheap...
Seems we do quite well at drafting them with low picks and rookies (McAsey aside). With that record I wouldn't be concerned.

Have powa ever been good at drafting key position players? (Or trading in for that matter) You'd have to go back quite some time.... Unless I'm forgetting someone.
Does Bryce Gibbs count. He helped ensure our scoring stayed at a minimum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back